Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Just now, smurfy08 said:

Exactly. Sex was maybe nice for some, but knowing that this happened because of some drugs use should make you uncomfortable at least. These girls can do whatever they want I don't care, but encouraging them to use drugs is not acceptable. Well it's my point of view.

It's your point of view and totaly aceptable,my view its more or less similar,if it was light weed,for relax an day have some fun..then ok..but what the girls(and dudes)consumed was heavy thing..

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, happyone said:

or not wanting to go-do we really know she was not  invited???

just a guess on my part given her behavior last two times to b-2 and last night at b-1 I think everyone is tired of it and and do not wish to be around it

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

then I bet Milena bought it and one of the questions has to be about her favorite movie-Nymphomanic!!  lol

The nymphos are Nelly's group: Nelly and Masha - sex 15-20 times a week. Leora is accused of the same if she does anything 6 times a month.

I have seen Nelly have sex 3 times in a hour in the early afternoon - Masha couldn't do that because her sessions tend to last a minimum of half an hour.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No one is encouraging them. No one is making them do anything they don't want to do. These girls are all making their own choices for their own reasons. Stop saying this as if these girls have no agency to think for themselves. 

Read what Zinc wrote: "Yea i fully support party pills here..even K&K should be introduced to it...not just for them but the beautiful guests that they always seem to have...(talking abt the girls only)"

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

circumstantial evidence only nothing was done on camera not a thing anyone can do ,truth be told we are only guessin what they are doing,but you can be sure we are right but prove it

Don't agree that nothing was done on cam..have some records of that night..and somethings were visible several times..the more and more they consumed more they did things at open view..of course Probrably just one minute or two of valide images..still that enought to prove it use and that was present..

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No one is encouraging them. No one is making them do anything they don't want to do. These girls are all making their own choices for their own reasons. Stop saying this as if these girls have no agency to think for themselves. 

I agree they are old enough to make up their own minds

1 minute ago, smurfy08 said:

Anyway behind our computers we don't have much influence on the girls anyway, they do what they want.

speak for yourself ...... i for one have found great success using jedi mind tricks .... lol  :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Just now, ze81 said:

Don't agree that nothing was done on cam..have some records of that night..and somethings were visible several times..the more and more they consumed more they did things at open view..of course Probrably just one minute or two of valide images..still that enought to prove it use and that was present..

ahem well I can tell you that Belle most definitely took it on camera unless she was snorting sherbert. And no we're not guessing. this isn't criminal court where you need absolute proof but a civil court in which it very probably happened nobody should deny that.