Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Just now, longarm101 said:

In regards to the inactivity in b-2 , i think it boils down to three things:

1) complaints about drugs ... remember cc members are not the only ones out there viewing, so complaints may have been far more numerous than we can imagine

2) Messages received from RLC to b-2 regarding recorded and posted shows, this has definitely impacted performance

3) Rebecca returning to the apartment ..... despite one flash of brilliance (that drug fueled) she is basically a waste of space due to boyfriend and spends all day up his ass 

now we are about to have e belle repeat with jasmine trying to get into b-2 rather than stay where she was assigned ....... both b-1 and b-2 need one giant enema ... until that happens brace yourself for a long slow ride

I am just not able to understand the mentality of the guys complaining about party drug...what are they expecting? that these girls will have a hollywood story and fall in love then have a makeout session??? I think the scripted reality shows these days have mentally affected many ppl...they believe that weird/fun/exciting things can happen just like that, if ppl are put together in one house....kids wake up....those shitty shows like big brother etc are scripted....do u want RLC to be scripted as well...???

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

I don't understand how/why anyone who signed up to be employed by RLC, to broadcast their bodies and intiment moments on the internet could be surprised that there would be recordings. Let alone be mortified by it as has been claimed about Rebecca. Unless RLC is making promises that are impossible to keep.

totally agree with you on this!

4 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

well....if you've been watching jasmin today, she did the very same thing in bed....as she did last night (chatting with BF on the phone)....   she is pretty and attractive for sure.... but unless she shows some serious masturbation sessions soon (read: NOW!!), she's the same as Rebecca then

Jasmin said she had a problem with other women being naked so if she comes to B2 and attempts to cramp My Belle's rediscovered style ...

She is absolutely what I fancy but with that attitude I want her gone.

Just now, denizenkane said:

I don't understand how/why anyone who signed up to be employed by RLC, to broadcast their bodies and intiment moments on the internet could be surprised that there would be recordings. Let alone be mortified by it as has been claimed about Rebecca. Unless RLC is making promises that are impossible to keep.

I think you hit the nail on the head, I think RLC is making some promises/claims it cant keep. Lola even told Rebecca if you are here you need to admit it and own it otherwise the fallout will be much worse. Shortly after that I read that Rebecca shut down her VK page and made her instagram private. I also believe that where certain matters are concerned these girls can be a little ignorant, and I also believe Rebecca is just making excuses to not do anything

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin said she had a problem with other women being naked so if she comes to B2 and attempts to cramp My Belle's rediscovered style ...

She as absolutely what I fancy but with that attitude I want her gone.

Was that kitek translation? If that's true RLC really needs to review their hiring policy. I mean that's just hilarious ?

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I am just not able to understand the mentality of the guys complaining about party drug...what are they expecting? that these girls will have a hollywood story and fall in love then have a makeout session??? I think the scripted reality shows these days have mentally affected many ppl...they believe that weird/fun/exciting things can happen just like that, if ppl are put together in one house....kids wake up....those shitty shows like big brother etc are scripted....do u want RLC to be scripted as well...???

These are the same jerk offs that feel the need to try and take the moral high road bitching about the lack of morals shown here, all the while they are pulling their pud and swiiling beer.......plus we have some that in their own twisted frame of mind may actually think they are "saving" the girls by complaining. Personally I could give two shits one way or the other ...... they are all adults and made their own decisions ....... and as adults they have to accept whatever consequences come their way 

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Was that kitek translation? If that's true RLC really needs to review their hiring policy. I mean that's just hilarious ?

yes jasmin from same town as caro, jas bitching about lima slamming doors and doesnt like her clothes, jas bitching about girls walking naked , jas wants to be in b-2 caro tells heer to ask and just do belle and hang out there all the time.........here we go again

Just now, longarm101 said:

These are the same jerk offs that feel the need to try and take the moral high road bitching about the lack of morals shown here, all the while they are pulling their pud and swiiling beer.......plus we have some that in their own twisted frame of mind may actually think they are "saving" the girls by complaining. Personally I could give two shits one way or the other ...... they are all adults and made their own decisions ....... and as adults they have to accept whatever consequences come their way 

Exactly....what these girls are doing in RLC is kids play for them...these girls in their normal profession spend every night in nightclubs drinking/taking drugs if required....going on international tours, risking diseases, rape, and police issues....if some guys think they are protecting them then its really childish...actually in an RLC environment they are already well protected....infact this is the safest environment for them to party hard and be wild....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

Exactly....what these girls are doing in RLC is kids play for them...these girls in their normal profession spend every night in nightclubs drinking/taking drugs if required....going on international tours, risking diseases, rape, and police issues....if some guys think they are protecting them then its really childish...actually in an RLC environment they are already well protected....infact this is the safest environment for them to party hard and be wild....

I agree completely......but to bring up what stonecold touched on earlier, I think the guys showing up with their own stuff increased the risk exponentially , the girls were one type of drug  the guys show up with a different drug , and as mentioned before if the guys have a bad batch of powder or the two dont mix well then we got problems, I know this a risk every time one choose to use street corner pharmaceuticals but it seemed to me at least that whatever the girls were using was from a trusted source with a proven outcome , so my problem wasnt with them using it was me wishing to see another orgy not an overdose

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yes jasmin from same town as caro, jas bitching about lima slamming doors and doesnt like her clothes, jas bitching about girls walking naked , jas wants to be in b-2 caro tells heer to ask and just do belle and hang out there all the time.........here we go again

Belle though had a good reason - we really don't need to go into it again - and had built up a good rep whereas Jasmine has done absolutely fuck all arriving except look stunning. She goes to bed before 11, shuts the door, gets up at 10 and then does?????? This project is one, particularly in Barcelona, in which the audience wants to see flesh or action. I am sorry to say that Rebecca now seems in the same boat although her leg was twitching a lot when reunited with Belle's pussy earlier today. Milena and Lima I want gone for different reasons, although bothe have at least understood what they are here for and cover up Caro is only hanging on due to her looks and past record.