Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

57 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For those of you that think RLC shuts down the cams on purpose, can one of you please explain to me the logic behind why RLC would purposefully shut down cameras to one of, if not THE most popular apartment on their site? I mean what do you think they could they possibly gain by doing this?

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Your opinion..respectable as any one..why you find hilarious others opinions it's beyound me,think everyone it's free to think what they want..in my case it's obvious this wasn't planed..but what worries me it's..rlc seing the problem for so much time and do nothing..this night no problem..now an "better" night that would suck..

ello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Your opinion..respectable as any one..why you find hilarious others opinions it's beyound me,think everyone it's free to think what they want..in my case it's obvious this wasn't planed..but what worries me it's..rlc seing the problem for so much time and do nothing..this night no problem..now an "better" night that would suck..

I don't find everyone else's opinions hilarious, just those which are obviously bullshit. It is a ridiculous concept to even consider that the night-vision would be turned off at the request of the girls. It is as crazy as those who used to say that whenever the girls wanted to have a lesbian orgy the apartments would go Under Maintenance - this was obviously proven to be false. 

Opinions deserve respect, but only up to a point. I do not respect the opinions of those who say that Man has never gone to the Moon, or that Obama is a Lizard, or the Earth is flat. 

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't find everyone else's opinions hilarious, just those which are obviously bullshit. It is a ridiculous concept to even consider that the night-vision would be turned off at the request of the girls. It is as crazy as those who used to say that whenever the girls wanted to have a lesbian orgy the apartments would go Under Maintenance - this was obviously proven to be false. 

Opinions deserve respect, but only up to a point. I do not respect the opinions of those who say that Man has never gone to the Moon, or that Obama is a Lizard, or the Earth is flat. 

Next you are going to tell me it was the one armed man who did it, there were men on the grassy knoll, and there are aliens at area 51.......lol

• Upvote 3