Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, stash said:

I don't think drug is necessary unless you want people do something not natural for them...

... as if the life in appartments with cameras is natural for them ... ::)

it is good if the girls are more open .... parties are one way to make it happen (with or without drugs)....  anyway .... openness is more a setting thing and thus part of a good castings

• Upvote 2

Well My Belle fooled me with her run to the LR and double back into the shower. Before that she gave a headless striptease on the bed - come on who else would do that, you know this girl is gold. Belle seeks to entertain as much as she can. if you don't fancy her fine but you've got to admit she has earnt her money and it's not her fault if sometimes the other girls will not play.

After she was rushed into going out with other girls and threw on her panties, bra, and slinky dress like they were going to an event, so sadly no repeat of yesterday but there's always tomorrow. The super hot prude Pixie Jasmin continues to elude me with her frequent changes but as you know I am rather concentrated on My Belle.

• Upvote 2

The thing with this is that these girls get paid to be at this place. And it should be in RLC`s  intress to see that the girls or who ever is living in their apartment not break the law`s.

I am sorry for all you guys out there that think it doesen`t matter if they do drugs (cocain is a hard drug) to fulfill your desires of lesbian shows.

8 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Wow!! What a great video!! :biggrin:

Watching Belle in the shower....using her hand to wash them - and in between - lips... multiple times.... DAMN!! :heart::angel: LOL

Excellent stuff :cool:

What video, where? Give it me now - PLEASE!

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... as if the life in appartments with cameras is natural for them ... ::)

it is good if the girls are more open .... parties are on way to make it happen (with or without drugs)....  anyway .... openness is more a setting thing and thus part of a good castings

young people got to live their lives,maybe they did the drugs because they wanted to do stuff with each other but were to shy about the cameras as if the girls didn't know what doing extisy would do to them,then they did drugs a couple of more times I kinda think maybe they want to be having sex and the drugs help  has anyone thought about that

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

young people got to live their lives,maybe they did the drugs because they wanted to do stuff with each other but were to shy about the cameras as if the girls didn't know what doing extisy would do to them,then they did drugs a couple of more times I kinda think maybe they want to be having sex has anyone thought about that

Yes that might be the case i just think it`s a pity that they have to take drugs to do it!

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What video, where? Give it me now - PLEASE!

It's got markings on it, so it's not for me to share.

I'm sure it will pop up soon enough :shy:

Seeing what happened to that other bloke, I don't share others stuff.  Hopefully that is something every member of this Forum both understand and can appreciate.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Yes that might be the case i just think it`s a pity that they have to take drugs to do it!

you try and have sex in front of thousands of people remember these girls are not the couples who sign up to have sex in front of every one so its different for them yes it would be nice if they just did it with out drugs but that might not be possible