Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

jasmine has a big issue with girls running around naked (shades of the ghost of nora) , she has done this since her arrival , I hope I'm right and someone puts her in her place (lola maybe) 

Lola's about to go and if Jasmin kills my Belle's nudity (3 hours on Thursday, Topless 90% of yesterday)  then she goes on my list next to Milena.

Is Lola going sooner than we think and will there be  aparty tomorrow. Better not be fucking charades.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have to disagree on that point. There are being paid and for what? It is to entertain us. When Adele dragged Danaya out every night people were rightly angry, when Ilona spent all day in her room on her laptop similar. There is a minimum that they should be doing. It is like taking a job as a receptionist and never being there when anyone arrives. You do have to do something other than spend all day hiding in your room.

Couldn't agree more with you,always said..rlc it's an mix of real life with fantasy..sometimes things are real as can be..others are planed..if apartments like barca ones aren't atractive to viewers than rlc won't make as much sub s and money..and for sure not all people would pay to just watch pretty girls all day on computer or watching tv..must be an balance of real and entertainment..specialy in barca apartments.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Disagree.  They are not being paid to entertain.  They are being paid to have their lives view on cams.  They do whatever they do.

Even so with the motto of RLC being "Voyeurism at it's Best" with the definition of the word meaning getting pleasure from others sexual activities they do have to do a bit more than just stare at the phone or tv all day, it's one of the reasons the "arrow" apartment has been a revolving door of tenants,they did nothing so they got replaced

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more with you,always said..rlc it's an mix of real life with fantasy..sometimes things are real as can be..others are planed..if apartments like barca ones aren't atractive to viewers than rlc won't make as much sub s and money..and for sure not all people would pay to just watch pretty girls all day on computer or watching tv..must be an balance of real and entertainment..specialy in barca apartments.

Megan got a lot of stick initially for being boring but by the end she was sitting on the sofa in the morning with her magnificence mountains fully exposed - you'd have to be made of ice not for her to melt your heart or for your dick not to stir.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Megan got a lot of stick initially for being boring but by the end she was sitting on the sofa in the morning with her magnificence mountains full exposed - you'd have to mad of ice not for her to melt your heart or for your dick not to stir.

Megan start bad but gone better and better,wish she return soon,join that the fact she was just gorgeous.

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have to disagree on that point. There are being paid and for what? It is to entertain us. When Adele dragged Danaya out every night people were rightly angry, when Ilona spent all day in her room on her laptop similar. There is a minimum that they should be doing. It is like taking a job as a receptionist and never being there when anyone arrives. You do have to do something other than spend all day hiding in your room. This is a job not a vacation.

There is no proof of that. Some girls didn't do anything during the month they stay in the apartment..