Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Rebecca look like a housewife who isn't quite sure that she should be there. My Belle's totally there as no doubt are Caro and Lola and I think Jasmin's beginning to crack as well - it's fun to get naked :biggrin:

The only chance of Jasmin cracking i think Caro needs to get topless

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn I hate being right about becca  on the phone all ready

Bad move bringing her back - should have tried the more enthusiastic Megan instead - without guys there she just might and she would certainly dance topless ... I miss Megan. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

strange to say, but it's more interesting Barca 1 of Barca2

I'm quite interested in B2 but I would be, wouldn't I ... mind wanders for a second thinking of My Belle's pussy through that flimsy material ... ah ... and I'm back in the room.

Like I said I don't think we're going to get sexual action, but naked sexy dancing and playing with each other's boobies looks firmly on the cards. Jasmin seems to be really fitting in now. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

RLC interview! 

Do you have a Boyfriend ? 

Answer Yes = Sorry no place for you! 

Answer No = Ok your in.

Sort of because I think there are a few with BFs who could handle it so "Is your career ambition more important then any concerns your BF/GF might have?" Yes, then you've got a 1 month contract.

• Upvote 1