Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Benfold said:

That's fine, I just see things a little differently to you. I'm a big fan of Rebecca and I don't like people berating her just because she's not always jumping around and shouting. Rebecca is a very much more down-to-Earth girl than most of the others in Barcelona, she's not a party girl like Ilona or Belle or Polya, but I don't think that makes her less worthwhile than the others. 

i see your point about the party thing , and i have enjoyed watching her in lolas bathroom the cam in there gives great close ups....lol but the whole social media thing this time combined with bf issues , my guess is that is the main topic of discussion and the main vibe killer (mostly the postings)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, timber said:

It's probably a combination of the bf + Caro finding videos of her posted online. I'm sure she told Jasmin about that.

I think a combination of Stella leaving + the girls finding orgy videos online + people complaining about the parties killed this apartment.

i didnt know it was caro that found them

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i see your point about the party thing , and i have enjoyed watching her in lolas bathroom the cam in there gives great close ups....lol but the whole social media thing this time combined with bf issues , my guess is that is the main topic of discussion and the main vibe killer (mostly the postings)

Yes and I would just like to mention that NONE of the girls has been very active since that information came out, but Rebecca seems to be getting the brunt of people's frustrations

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Only the hardcore 3 left at the table now - Maybe Lola has to go early in the morning which is why they started the party so early.

Lola will leave at the 20th

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, timber said:

It's probably a combination of the bf + Caro finding videos of her posted online. I'm sure she told Jasmin about that.

I think a combination of Stella leaving + the girls finding orgy videos online + people complaining about the parties killed this apartment.

I can't argue with any of that and i will add stupid people who can't mind their own business contacting RLC about the drugs

• Upvote 2

Just now, Benfold said:

Yes and I would just like to mention that NONE of the girls has been very active since that information came out, but Rebecca seems to be getting the brunt of people's frustrations

i think only because she was the one quoted in the translations, i havent seen another translation where it has been discussed

• Upvote 1