Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Lol you guys have to be the people who could ever complain about getting to see a four way orgy. So what if there was a cover over them. You know what was happening.

Um, I don't need to spend $45/month to imagine what they're doing. I can do that for free all day long.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Billybob said:

Lol you guys have to be the people who could ever complain about getting to see a four way orgy. So what if there was a cover over them. You know what was happening.

Lol..thats exactly the problably..we like orgy of course..the problem it's..was 70,80% not seen..because it was hided..so you don't mind just to listen an movie..without image?Hep..it sucks..

• Upvote 5

And given that they are in europe where drug laws and penalties are supposed to be stiffer wouldnt they hung by their tits if they got caught.....i mean they already had the cops or a neighbor bang on the door once 

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Guys let's see it clear..what ones of this girls didn't do open sight bates neither bother of that things?Stella did it several times..Megan did it at least with Megan and rebbeca..now Lola..its was always talk and tak..and covered bates..and Carolina sinse arrived didnt do nothing special..so it's very clear that was special an fault of Carolina first(want do it covered) than the others go on with her..Stella did it very bad..blocking on purpurse the cam..just disgusting by all them.

exactly ze do we like them covering up? no, but to put all the blame on the one girl there that bates openly and not the ones that haven't bated at all in the open is borderline mental the covering up was a group effort because caro and lola are not comfortable out in the open

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Yeah, I'm all for adding a balcony cam. But the result of everyone sending hate mail to RLC right now is likely to be no more orgies, not orgies without sheets and out in the open.

Just now, In10se said:

And paying money

the people paying for their free ride in barcelona, and providing their paychecks, and financing this little joyride tonight (along with whatever party favors were consumed) just got completely disrespected and there is no way to justify that so I think they have a right to complain

• Upvote 4