Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Still on period - it like started over a week ago or are you talking about Stella because I'm always talking about My Belle.

belle participated but got left out in the end from what i understand no body bothered to get her off

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Why re run the bath to not use it again? All logic is lost around barca 2. It's like a hedonistic fantasy land where no one requires sleep, drinks are for all hours of the day, up is down and the sky is purple. I want in. 

Hep when barca2 its like this it's an crazy..sexy..strange.. wonderful place..almost compensate the other boring days it have..almost.

If Belle ever returns to B1 it is about time she bated but for god's sake, will she ever do something in good light? The Goddess always chooses the best light and best position for us, that is why amongst that fantastic body, and willingness to learn about life the universe and everything, Leora is the Goddess.

You see more lit up kitty in a day from her than every single event night the Barcelona girls have ever managed.

• Upvote 2

Just now, longarm101 said:

i have been as well, i just had to rely on the play by play on the thread, now i want to see it

I didn't record anything but it was interesting event none the less.  I have been watching RLC since Leora moved in 2013, and this was the best sexual event on RLC bar none.  It sucked that there was a homemade fort.  I have no problem when a couple is cold and does under the cover.  Just do whatever and ignore the cameras, deliberate blockage is wrong.  It was the same as if they turned off the cam for an hour or so.

Said it before, Premium houses should only have open and NON shy people.

• Upvote 2

Just now, F219 said:

I didn't record anything but it was interesting event none the less.  I have been watching RLC since Leora moved in 2013, and this was the best sexual event on RLC bar none.  It sucked that there was a homemade fort.  I have no problem when a couple is cold and does under the cover.  Just do whatever and ignore the cameras, deliberate blockage is wrong.  It was the same as if they turned off the cam for an hour or so.

yeah i feel you at one point stella threw a towel over one of the bathroom cams, i think rlc made them take it down

5 minutes ago, canito said:

cause stellas a cockblocker she needs all the attention off to work.and stellas on her period not belle.

Man the Stella covering maneuvers were just horrible..she even looked more than one times to cam to certify that was in the right position..totaly bad attitude.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If Belle ever returns to B1 it is about time she bated but for god's sake, will she ever do something in good light? The Goddess always chooses the best light and best position for us, that is why amongst that fantastic body, and willingness to learn about life the universe and everything, Leora is the Goddess.

dont hold your breath whatever is going on between her and milena has gotten to the point where it seems belle refuses to spend any time in b-1 while milena is there

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

belle participated but got left out in the end from what i understand no body bothered to get her off

She got hers.  Carolina fingered her and I saw her lift up with a happy face at least twice.

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Blue hid for ages then went of the cams with a dildo. My Belle walks around naked then sits down and protects her modesty with a cushion. It is most illogical and fucking annoying.

10 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Why re run the bath to not use it again? All logic is lost around barca 2. It's like a hedonistic fantasy land where no one requires sleep, drinks are for all hours of the day, up is down and the sky is purple. I want in. 

I like purple.  It is a nice color.