Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I think anything that goes on here today will end early if the past is anything to go by. Either way I'll be at work. Which is where I'm going now. Have fun all.

See y des

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I saw Stella but not Milena?

Milena and Stella on balcony.  Stella came back in to charge her wine glass, RR break, and back to balcony.  Lola and Belle on Lola's bed chatting away (nothing happening).  Carolina left.

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

Milena and Stella on balcony.  Stella came back in to charge her wine glass, RR break, and back to balcony.  Lola and Belle on Lola's bed chatting away (nothing happening).  Carolina left.

ok thanks

A lot has been said already about last night's eventful but slightly disappointing performance mainly due to the persistent visits to the balcony and the mostly covered up seduction of Carolina with the rabbit. At least we got the 4 girls orgy that was warming up the night before but I don't understand how Lola can sit on the bathroom sink with legs spread talking to Stella, displaying the most wonderful, open pussy shots I've ever seen of her yet she has the sheet over her when she's eating Carolina's pussy to get it moistened up and when she sits on C's face to get her own pussy eaten. Mind you I think it was Stella that was instrumental in the sheet being brought into play and she appeared to be the dominant play maker last night. Lola is not shy in displaying her magnificent assets but then she slips away to the balcony with Stella while Carolina and Belle are engaged on the bed to receive the pink toy treatment which, by the moans of pleasure that could be clearly heard, she enjoyed every minute of it. But why go off cam when the bed was there and she have done it in the open? I said yesterday they have become serial prick teasers but when they go this far then why back track? To be honest I got a bit fed up by their cover up treatment and evasive tricks throughout the performance and switched over to watch Lima for a while. I am becoming quite fond of that girl and I reckon/hope she will come further into her own as time progresses. She reminds me of a cross between free spirited Elisa and the vacant looking Anzeka. Even though it looks like her body has been through the mill a bit, she appears to have the right attitude so it would be nice if Stella could learn something from her and stop trying to be little miss bossy boots.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

A lot has been said already about last night's eventful but slightly disappointing performance mainly due to the persistent visits to the balcony and the mostly covered up seduction of Carolina with the rabbit. At least we got the 4 girls orgy that was warming up the night before but I don't understand how Lola can sit on the bathroom sink with legs spread talking to Stella, displaying the most wonderful, open pussy shots I've ever seen of her yet she has the sheet over her when she's eating Carolina's pussy to get it moistened up and when she sits on C's face to get her own pussy eaten. Mind you I think it was Stella that was instrumental in the sheet being brought into play and she appeared to be the dominant play maker last night. Lola is not shy in displaying her magnificent assets but then she slips away to the balcony with Stella while Carolina and Belle are engaged on the bed to receive the pink toy treatment which, by the moans of pleasure that could be clearly heard, she enjoyed every minute of it. But why go off cam when the bed was there and she have done it in the open? I said yesterday they have become serial prick teasers but when they go this far then why back track? To be honest I got a bit fed up by their cover up treatment and evasive tricks throughout the performance and switched over to watch Lima for a while. I am becoming quite fond of that girl and I reckon/hope she will come further into her own as time progresses. She reminds me of a cross between free spirited Elisa and the vacant looking Anzeka. Even though it looks like her body has been through the mill a bit, she appears to have the right attitude so it would be nice if Stella could learn something from her and stop trying to be little miss bossy boots.

2 things. It was Lola and Carolina on the balcony.  Again, it was NOT Stella but Carolina that wanted covered up.  When they started with just Lola and Carolina, she was already covering up before Belle then Stella came into the room.  Carolina not Stella.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

2 things. It was Lola and Carolina on the balcony.  Again, it was NOT Stella but Carolina that wanted covered up.  When they started with just Lola and Carolina, she was already covering up before Belle then Stella came into the room.  Carolina not Stella.

OK I stand corrected, it was a long night but thanks for putting the record straight. I must admit I had a feeling it was Carolina repaying the pleasure but it became a bit of a blur towards the end and couldn't quite remember. That's the problem with not having recording facilities. I still believe Stella is becoming a bit too bossy though. 

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

OK I stand corrected, it was a long night but thanks for putting the record straight. I must admit I had a feeling it was Carolina repaying the pleasure but it became a bit of a blur towards the end and couldn't quite remember. That's the problem with not having recording facilities. I still believe Stella is becoming a bit too bossy though. 

I agree that she is a moody person and that wears her feelings on her sleeves.  But I think since she has been in B2, she has become more relaxed and easy going when it comes to girl on girl contact.

32 minutes ago, F219 said:
38 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I also think that the covering was requsted by Carolina. ... Ultimately it doesn't matter who wanted to have the cover. All the girls have worked together to hide a very large part (almost all) of the event. .. :cry:

It is a pity. ... The cameras are there to enable a view that is normaly not possible. If this view shows only that the view is still not posisible (because of hidding), it create a lot of fustration and annoyance. It's a little like to sell ice that is heated up to room temperature. It makes no seens to sell the cam views into rooms were the residents are hidding, because the real product is not there any more. .. Or does it help anyone, if he can imagine that the water was frozen just a hour ago. .. :dodgy:

Anyway, currently i am hopeful, because now, there is at least something going on in the apartment ... and .. maybe Carolina will get used to the cameras. ... :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1