Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So what gives with My Belle - she's now dressed as close to Jasmine as possible. Why would you put on shorts over panties if you were going to bed? It makes no sense ... 3 items of clothing is a lot for Belle to wear.

On a guess she's going Help Lola with her bags?????

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Nikki

thanks that was a disaster, she would even take her clothes off to shower. and Jenny was not welcomed. and after K&K wow. had a soft spot for Jenny, she was first to bring a dude home. Nora hammered hr though

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

thanks that was a disaster, she would even take her clothes off to shower. and Jenny was not welcomed. and after K&K wow. had a soft spot for Jenny, she was first to bring a dude home. Nora hammered hr though

That's because she did it on the free cams, that's a no-no

• Upvote 1

So My Belle is wearing panties and shorts in bed and a vest ... I have never heard wearing more clothes in bed than you ever do awake syndrome.I think the days of Belle's pantiesless sleeps downstairs on the B1 couch are a long time ago. Think this might be My Belle for the rest of her stay - Jasmine has got in her head. And ask once more why on earth did Jasmine stay at B2 today? No party so I think she's trying to do a Belle without building the rep or a major row.

• Upvote 2