Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I do hope that when Belle's friend comes, Rebecca who is a good girl will let Belle and her share the main bed and we do not have Caro and Jasmin making an effort to claim it. It seems likely this will be Jasmin's 3rd night in a row here - it's a hell of a sleep over for a party she barely attended.

You make a good point there BB, the room sharing issue as you mention above could be a start of the alpha power struggle. Let's see how much strength Becca has to resist any interlopers in the form of Caro and Jasmin. Mind you she does have her name on the door now so at least she's got the RLC seal of approval.

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

You make a good point there BB, the room sharing issue as you mention above could be a start of the alpha power struggle. Let's see how much strength Becca has to resist any interlopers in the form of Caro and Jasmin. Mind you she does have her name on the door now so at least she's got the RLC seal of approval.

She has gone home now but we await developments. Maybe after doing a month at B1 and getting more comfortable then she can switch to B2 but 2 people out of 4 is a very significant powerblock.

I went holiday with my best friend and is fiance - I was outvoted on everything even when I knew 1 of the pair agreed wit me because they did not want to let the other down. It was ridiculous - worst was when we had to buy a paper and the price was to be shared 2 ways!!!!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I went holiday with my best friend and is fiance - I was outvoted on everything even when I knew 1 of the pair agreed wit me because they did not want to let the other down. It was ridiculous - worst was when we had to buy a paper and the price was to be shared 2 ways!!!!!

You must have some pretty stingy pals then mate but a brave thing to do holidaying in that company. lol