Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolina est arrivée le 18 septembre. 1 mois demain... Elle n'était pas prévue pour plus de temps ici? Si c'est non, cela veut dire qu'elle était tout simplement en vacances, sans chercher à avoir un emploi à Barcelone! Dommage, car elle a un physique très attrayant et elle aurait pu trouver quelque chose d'intéressant..Et rester ici encore un peu.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well maybe nudity in Rebecca's room for me but Belle didn't like sleeping in that room with Lola - maybe she didn't trust her fully. But the argument stands if Caro somehow engineers a Jasmin swap because Lola's bed has plentry of room for 2 whereas Caro's bed is a tight fit.

Belle slept for hours in Lolas bed when she was ill she didnt mind it then. I think Belle didnt like sleeping with Lola! She may be fine sleeping with Rebecca will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

• Upvote 2

haha....positive CC members....unless Belle's friend is the Beardo....i dont think anything will happen....so many ppl here seem too much in a fantasy world....after 2 yrs of Barca apartments..we should know better what to expect....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Carolina is doing some packing. I for got about Belle friend. My be Beller friend make be taking Carolina place

Just a short stay I think, but this is a surprise by Carolina. How come nobody on this board knew? Maybe that is why Jasmin stayed the extra day.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle slept for hours in Lolas bed when she was ill she didnt mind it then. I think Belle didnt like sleeping with Lola! She may be fine sleeping with Rebecca will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

That's what I meant - she wasn't keen on sleeping with Lola although some have theorized it was because she was afraid of the dark but that did affect her afte rthe last party.

il y a 4 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

That's what I meant - she wasn't keen on sleeping with Lola although some have theorized it was because she was afraid of the dark but that did affect her afte rthe last party.

I agree! It's that true..

Really sad to see CARO go...she was my FAV girl ever on Barca 1 and 2 ....after Irma and Anna.....by default i like curvy girls....but she is a little exception who has this massive sensual attraction....things all gloomy for B1&B2....