Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

Emailed RLC about Jasmine staying at Barc2 instead of Barc1 where she is suppose to live. I was curious what they had to say. Their answer was a joke.       " People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7. We can't tell them what to do."

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Emailed RLC about Jasmine staying at Barc2 instead of Barc1 where she is suppose to live. I was curious what they had to say. Their answer was a joke.       " People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7. We can't tell them what to do."

In other words they don't care.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

In other words they don't care.

They might care. It's just a corporate line. Companies have a fixed statement which they use in almost any circumstance especially if the subject is tricky. Stella was clearly pissed off that they moved her. Belle was poised to leave RLC until they relented. She did not however mover her stuff until she had the official go ahead. It does seem that Jasmine has been just more pig headed than those 2 and has forced her own way like I said without the good records of Belle and Stella. Stella was treated very badly.

RLC are dealing with situation that they do not real see as a big problem at the moment. Maybe it will affect Jasmin's contract payment at the end of the day, but they certainly don't want to go into the details with us.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We might ask them to move Belle's cameras a bit as it is going so what little time she spends in her room is spent mainly off camera in the corner.

Most of the cams could use a little tweaking.

Just now, DES7469 said:

Most of the cams could use a little tweaking.

A bigger issue is the lack of light for the near camera - at night you can barely see her and it always looks dark during the day. I wish she had Caro's room

51 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

what do you mean vortios

Jazmin, first read something aloud, so that Rebeca listen to him, and then she continued reading and called Rebekah has been get close a couple of times on the phone Jazmin, Rebecca has read in the first, Rebecca has made a comment, the second time it has read has frowned and has returned to his room, that's the whole scene. So I said, it does not seem that you liked, what Jazmin was reading.