Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its more like someone will tidy the  rooom of caro and put new laundry or a new girl come and jasmin move in rebecca room let see for the moment jasmi is still listed in b1 so for me

her room will be listed as guest room and she will have caro room

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Watching the conversation between Jasmin and Rebecca in the big bed last night, I got the impression from the tone of voice and hand gestures that Jasmin was starting to voice her opinion about certain matters, whether they concerned inside the apartment or outside I've no idea but it showed to me that Jasmin is a calculating person and of strong character. During her gesticulations, Rebecca was not saying much but taking it all in a rather submissive manner. When Lola left the other day, the apartment did not go u/m but today it has and there are potentially no new girls expected since Jasmin is already there, unless Belle's friend is waiting in the wings and she is staying for more than the weekend? As I suggested yesterday, I believe this could be the start of the power struggle as the new queen bee and knowing how RLC relish in producing the unexpected, could it be conceivable to see Rebecca moved to Caro's room and Jasmin established in the main bedroom? Nothing would surprise me but then that would be a loss of face for Rebecca which would be detrimental to her. They both arrived on the same day so each have 10 days to date n site and it would be a first to have two girls sharing a room permanently so today could be very interesting yet again.

You know I want My Belle to get Caro's room or Becca's room - the current room is a disaster as far as watching My Belle is concerned especially with a tendency to spend a long time in that off camera area but it's too dark as well.

Regarding Jasmin: well yes she is a not timid beast. She is used to getting her way. That is quite clear. I believe she has a lot of chutzpah. I don't believe Milena could intimidate her like she did with Belle and I would imagine there was a full scale row yesterday about some aspect of Jasmin leaving. I am not sure why Miss Dullsville (who is proving less dull but possibly more irritating by the minute) has spent so long in B1 today. Maybe RLC told her she had to get out until they could formally announce her departure from B1? Something like that or they all had to leave and of course Jasmine has a home to go to.

I expect Jasmine to assert herself more over the coming days.

2 hours ago, seb38240 said:

please make megan c back

If Megan came back, I and a few others would explode with joy. She was so exciting that night and I got a feeling of a warm glow whenever she referenced it. It was a shame that Lola interrupted the 3 of them but then she enjoyed herself on Lola's bed as well. More than anyone else that was her night, almost a sexual awakening. Plus her body as I have said before is one solid highlights package.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If Megan came back, I and a few others would explode with joy. She was so exciting that night and I got a feeling of a warm glow when ever she referenced it. It was a shame that Lola interrupted the 3 of them but then she enjoyed herself on Lola's bed as well. More than anyone else that was her night, almost a sexual awakening. Plus her body as I have said before is one solid highlights package.

And to think of all the ones that said she was no good for RLC and she should leave.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And to think of all the ones that said she was no good for RLC and she should leave.:biggrin:

It was the single most surprising event since I have been on RLC. Until the night before I had never seen her in the flesh. I collated about 150 pictures that night and more than half featured Megan. Kind people who knew the kind of girl I liked posted me videos of her - I didn't have to ask because I had no idea who she was. I wish I had seen that night, although I probably would have missed Megan and Rebecca because I have my own well known priority, and imagine my eyes widening as I read reports of the night before. I thought here goes Mikey exaggerating again and then I found out the truth. Since then I have seen quite a lot of her and for all the talk of drugs etc., I don't think she will ever forget that night because she had the time of her life.

P.S. Imagine what I felt hearing what My Belle had been up to ... without me.

• Upvote 1