Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sadly yes. Knowing Caro from home probably means she knows Belle as well though if I read kitek's post correctly and Jasmin like Caro is very flirty with other girls so nipple sucking is a strong possibility but I doubt anything more. 

i think with this current group of girls it would take some major force of nature to make anything happen, two have boyfriends at home pulling strings , and unfortunately even belle has seemed to loose interest here lately , so barring anything coming down from on high and flinging some major ju-ju on these girls to make them loose their minds in wanton lust....i think we are seeing what we are gonna get for the time being

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yes if jasmine has a boyfriend (which it looks like she does since she skypes someone several times a day) and he is the reason jasmine is so reserved then he must be evil .... lol

Seemed to have lost that reserve yesterday. I think she is now realises she can be comfortable with the 2 other girls.

Just now, longarm101 said:

yes if jasmine has a boyfriend (which it looks like she does since she skypes someone several times a day) and he is the reason jasmine is so reserved then he must be evil .... lol

ok i understand lol but he's got to be the most generous evil guy i know to let thousands of guys get a look at his girls glorious mammaries and ass everyday to him i say thank you evil one :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Seemed to have lost that reserve yesterday. I think she is now realises she can be comfortable with the 2 other girls.

she certainly did , the thing i dont understand is why she was so seemingly hostile towards b-1, until yesterday when it looked like jasmine may have had some words with milena b-1 had actually been rather civil towards her .... or am i missing something ???

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Im very happy that Jasmine moved to Barca#2!! However, I don't see anything interesting coming forth from these three ,ever.  Except loud music and silly ass dancing.I would love to be proven wrong  so time will tell...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

Im very happy that Jasmine moved to Barca#2!! However, I don't see anything interesting coming forth from these three ,ever.  Except loud music and silly ass dancing.I would love to be proven wrong  so time will tell...

I would love to be proven wrong

Believe me    WE ALL DO!!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

ok i understand lol but he's got to be the most generous evil guy i know to let thousands of guys get a look at his girls glorious mammaries and ass everyday to him i say thank you evil one :biggrin:

well i will thank him for that, but given that europeans dont tend to get all that worked up about public displays of nudity like elsewhere in the world then its a small concession , could be his way of bragging "hey world look at what i get to play with and you dont....nanny nanny boo boo !!!"   :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

What!?just look at barca2 and the new resident it's jasmin!?I was hoping for new girl that would change the mood and bring some life to the house..well gess I will have to wait some more time,I like Belle and Reb biput don't fancy jasmine a bit..was expeting for exemple an Megan or an old fav like Dana to join the cast..when the cast change and change for better I will renew..right now prefer to watch barca1..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

well i will thank him for that, but given that europeans dont tend to get all that worked up about public displays of nudity like elsewhere in the world then its a small concession , could be his way of bragging "hey world look at what i get to play and you dont....nanny nanny boo boo !!!"   :biggrin:

Downfall of many men, when that jealousy strikes.

• Upvote 1