Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I think Belle might be approaching her time of the month so nothing is likely to happen. The no drinking I do find disturbing. Belle really likes to drink and it gets Becca in the mood as well but if someone's being Miss Dullsville then it kind of ruins it. I think Belle might require a third just for confidence. She definitely enjoys being involved with multiple girls - it is just less intimate and less meaningful. My Belle, and there is a little evidence, to support this might be a bit fussy about who she has sex with: Stella, Megan, Becca and Caro fine, Lola and Anna (who were both sort of mother figures) or Milena probably not. She clearly has no problem with Rebecca and I think she fancies Jasmine almost as much as she did Caro.

I wondered what happened just before. Probably nothing but My Belle switched her light off got some of her many tablets out the drawer then switched her light on before heading to the water in the kitchen - possibly a dry run, no just my imagination.

Just my 2 cents worth, but I say get Irma back into B-1. That way she can add little spark and be a liaison to B-2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Noldus said:

1020 Carolina left with her suitcase, But I think she'll be back, didn't say goodbye to Jasmin or the other two.

You are right Noldus

Carolina did not say good bye to anyone even to Jasmine. As if she is still in Barcelona but out of RLC cams.

It is  weird

1 minute ago, arnetveita said:

Damn right. And thats not a moneymaker for RLC

We're watching aren't we. Of course I can't help it.

Maybe Becca and My Belle should ruffie Jasmine - just bring her small drink and ...

I am kidding of course, no really I am kidding :biggrin:

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

You are right Noldus

Carolina did not say good bye to anyone even to Jasmine. As if she is still in Barcelona but out of RLC cams.

It is  weird

do you think it may just be a visa thing?? like when elisa tried to extend hers but there was the one day she had no visa so she had to leave briefly

Young girls, but not sufficiently uninhibited. a leader who start their games and make the others follow it takes, that's not easy.
Nor do I see in B1, girls who can play that role. Milenia is too attentive to their studies, all day, and Lima, to say that has not already been said.

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I think even the girls might be starting to realize just how boring this is, the looks on their faces say that even they are bored out of their minds 

My Belle needs excitement. She would go clubbing crawl in at 4 in the morning, think about bating and then fall asleep after some snacking of course, if she had someone to go with.

Just now, longarm101 said:

Qué te parece que sólo puede ser una cosa visados ?? elisa como cuando trató de extender la suya, pero no era el día en que no tenía la visa por lo que tuvo que salir brevemente

Maybe go on the other hand the reason why he's gone, who knows.

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

do you think it may just be a visa thing?? like when elisa tried to extend hers but there was the one day she had no visa so she had to leave briefly

no it's the contrary. she is perhaps still in Spain but is doing something else (study, other job etc.)

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

no it's the contrary. she is perhaps still in Spain but is doing something else (study, other job etc.)

Caro said she wanted to get an apartment in Paris so it does not sound like she is stuck for money.