Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

this is the feminist synbol.

i know what the symbol is for ..... but i noticed a symbol on jasmines right wrist tonight that i have never noticed before (it looked similar to this one but i could not get a clear look at it) I was wondering if anyone else had seem it before tonight?

• Upvote 1

i have been jumping around the cams a bit so i didnt see where the bags came from, but belle has been awake for a while, before she got up she was texting in her room, she was up all night last night too, i think she has her days and nights backwards

2 hours ago, longarm101 said:

i know what the symbol is for ..... but i noticed a symbol on jasmines right wrist tonight that i have never noticed before (it looked similar to this one but i could not get a clear look at it) I was wondering if anyone else had seem it before tonight?

she always had the symbol if you remember at B1 she was showing on the couch the man came for Lima 

3 hours ago, longarm101 said:

she had it all the time. Have seen that before