Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

The bag in the hallway has been there since they came online again. Becca and Belle shopped   yesterday and I think it's rubbish (old shopping bags)

That was one of the bags that Jasmin used to carry her stuff.  Trash now.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

Esa fue una de las bolsas que Jasmin utiliza para llevar sus cosas. Papelera ahora.

What I missed was that the trash they have in the kitchen. And they could take out the trash, the container does not have it so far, and end the trash always smells. What's more, three girls changing compresses should not be a pleasant smell, much to wash.

Well, again posing Rebecca, and gave my opinion at the time. Those who normally enter in at this time of day, you have the floor. Indeed if it is true that published page here and have deleted, because it is private information of the girl, I understand that having nothing to do with RLC, and be public access, what is the problem? What's more, if a thinking head, will use what is under the hair, Veria, this would help earn more money to the girl, more money means more joy for her, which would mean, to ask them elka do more things here, the RLC benefited AND WE course.

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Can anyone tell me the significance of XIII tattooed on belle's shoulder

Nobody knows except her...we can only make some guess

13 is supposed to be a lucky number...it could be as simple as that.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

13 is supposed to be a lucky number...it could be as simple as that.

True, 13 is a lucky number for some just as 8 is for the Chinese but i wonder why she has done it in roman numerals. Intriguing, I'll have to google it