Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Some pretty powerful stuff found here. What suits Belle best do you think?

Meanings of the tattoo XIII

The 13th letter of the alphabet is M . In outlaw biker culture a tatt or patch of the #13 usually means drugs as in Meth or Pot. RUBs and the like often say it stands for Motorcycle.

A tattooist gets a number 13 tattooed on them once they've been in the business for 13years and it’s a great mark of respect when a tattooist has earnt the right to wear the number 13.

Friday the 13th was originally the day of good luck not bad luck.

Traditional tattoo symbols have kind of lost their meaning, and a certain symbol can mean almost anything. 13 can mean bad luck, it can be associated with the gang MS-13, or it could just be their lucky number.

The 13th letter of the alphabet is M and it is used by the Mexican Mafia, which is often called "La Eme," -which, of course means 'The M'. It is a VERY tough, violent and powerful gang.

However any genuine member of La Eme is not someone to mess with in ANY way. EVER

On a cholo it means they are Sureños (outside branch of La Eme). Often as roman numerals XIII

Note: since 13 stands for 'M' some punks wear it to show that they smoke marijuana.

On douchey guys/gals who are more on an "alternative rock" vibe, it's the Friday the 13th thing.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, vortios said:

All right, if you think, as a man, but the logic of women, in many cases, is far from the logic of man. So two girls, at a given moment, can be kissing, caressing even, and that does not mean that they are lesbians, it means they're hot and they're just playing ... Two boys, or think about kissing another boy, in fact, usually gives us only disgust I thought. But I admit what you mean, but would bet that inside the house she does not feel attracted to any girl, but as always I think, that is in the hands of administrators.

This is a point I have made quite few times. Having some sexy fun with a friend of the same sex just doesn't carry the same stigma for girls. It is not uncommon for girls to experiment but it is for boys. There are many woman who would certainly not regard themselves as anything other the hetereo who nevertheless have had quite a few sexual encounters with female friends. And of course whatever feminists say there is a big genetic difference between men and women when it comes to sexuality.

There are those on those on the board, for whatever reason, seek to deny that is common for 21st century girls to masturbate or have a sexual history which spans both sexes. Even claiming with a specious argument for a number of girls that this particular subset are that not all girls do it. Even if you consider the population of young single (as they effectively are being away from home) women as a whole the masturbation is abnormally low and those figures will include women from backgrounds were they are discouraged or ashamed to admit they have such feelings which skews those figures - well it does compared to this subset.

Wonder Women is bisexual, Buffy is hetero with bi leanings - there is reason why these are the way they are defined and it's not just to appeal to lesbians but rather to say there is no shame - it does not matter.

And for this who claim in making use of comic book characters these are cultural icons and one could equal point to those celebrities who have admitted the same including those who perform faux lesbian acts on stage even as innocuous as full on lips kissing. It just is not that important to girls any more.

I know it my seem counter-intuitive that those who commit "lesbian" acts are not necessarily lesbian or would even classify themselves as bisexual but it is the reality. Girls just want to have fun and if it is female tongue or finger probing or caressing them it makes no odds to a lot of them and it doesn't mean they don't prefer dick! 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

No idea why people would think that, she never hides. Every time she takes a shower and put on lotion it's a feast for the eyes :heart:.

I do really have to take you to task on this. In all showers in B1 and indeed afterwards apart from 1 occasions walked back in her pussy never faced the camera - OK I might have missed 1 or 2 but other that it just did niot happen. You may call it coincidence I think strategy is more likely. She had never left her room naked or topless until of course that full length naked work the other morning. Since them her nudity has been immense so there has really been a change. 

22 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I think the last one could reflect her style:

On douchey guys/gals who are more on an "alternative rock" vibe, it's the Friday the 13th thing.

Still guess we'd better wait for BB to get the verdict Lol

I think maybe because Angelina Jolie has the tattoo - that's my guess.

Today we finally saw a return to the My Belle of earlier in her stay. Still not brazenly walking naked through the common rooms which Rebecca has done recently and Jasmine did spectacularly but she did not put her knickers on straight away after what I would say was 1 of the best 3 and certainly the longest shower I have seen her give. She was more than washing her pussy points and indeed she seems to have been paying it a lot of attention over the last 36 hours. He rron is way to dark however and I missed the 2 brief slips. Hopefully we'll see her spread (by her legs not her fingers which of course would be nice but not going to happen) pussy in decent light before she leaves. We have seen it from the rear but a nice Lima style shot would be great - but as said her room is a dead loss - can't she swap with Jasmine or Rebecca for a week. The angles of the shower don't help either - Becca's ahas 2 angles and better views but what she showed today should be enough to satisfy anyone.

Welcome back, My Belle!

And still nobody has Jasmin's nakedness before 00:06 last night. Very disappointing. Still if you have it let me know.

53 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Well there you go, you live and learn. Didn't even know Angelina Jolie had one the same. I've been enlightened, thanks  :cool:

You couldn't expect me not to go looking for images of XIII and so I found Angelina straight away and she is a massive icon and harking back to my previous post someone who has plenty of history with girls. And when women are asked which women they particular fancy she certainly used to come top, and Belle likes women as well.

Another thing that has changed about Jasmin not just in B1 but also before she was officially a resident at B2 and that is spending a lot of time out of her room. I mean she is really owning that couch better than anyone. She went to bed later than the bizarrely sleeping Belle and is obviously up earlier while Belle's night-time behaviour becomes increasingly strange.

Homer Simpson podría decir "estoy aburrido", ver a una chica durante todo el día tumbado en el sofá ... que el entretenimiento, y otro equipo pegado aun pretendiendo escribir, y de vez en cuando se levanta y se vuelve a ver desde un sitio web ... otra entretenimiento sublime ...
que no entiendo es porque la gente no se cansa de su regazo ... que no han tomado suficientes fotos de ella?
que ya podían hacer un montaje tridimensional, con muchas fotos desde muchos ángulos, lol