Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

With the exception of Anna,Irma and Ilona,,,,I've noticed a certain pattern here lately,,,The girls are first introduced to us in Barcelona #1 where they have the free cameras,,,and everyone even Non-members get to see them and fall in love with them like with Belle,,,,and as soon as they gain some sort of popularity and following they then get moved to Barcelona #2 so that those people who are not subscribed to RLC would then be forced to join them in order to see their favorite girl,,,am I correct or not?::):biggrin:

• Upvote 4

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, euromike69 said:

With the exception of Anna,Irma and Ilona,,,,I've noticed a certain pattern here lately,,,The girls are first introduced to us in Barcelona #1 where they have the free cameras,,,ans everyone even Non-members get to see them and fall in love with them like with Belle,,,,and as soon as they gain some sort of popularity and following they then get moved to Barcelona #2 so that those people who are not subscribed to RLC would then be forced to join them in order to see their favorite girl,,,am I correct or not?::):biggrin:

agree with you but stay with narcoleptic milena and lima nobody xant to live withthi king of girls the problem are theses 2 girls

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like Jasmine also knows Lara. She was very happy when they came in to the apartment 

see nothing good here! another little girl who will want to be with other little girls.Now there will be 4 of them doing nothing but a lot more silly dancing.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

With the exception of Anna,Irma and Ilona,,,,I've noticed a certain pattern here lately,,,The girls are first introduced to us in Barcelona #1 where they have the free cameras,,,ans everyone even Non-members get to see them and fall in love with them like with Belle,,,,and as soon as they gain some sort of popularity and following they then get moved to Barcelona #2 so that those people who are not subscribed to RLC would then be forced to join them in order to see their favorite girl,,,am I correct or not?::):biggrin:

No because Jasmin had no intention of staying in B1 from minute 1 and it remains to be seen if Lara is the same. So not good for RLC. The mistake was possibly bringing in Milena and Lima, people totally incompatible with My Belle. Had they brought in Jasmine and Lara to share with Belle - all 3 might still be there.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like Jasmine also knows Lara. She was very happy when they came in to the apartment 

That's good, seeing as they all know each other they might be playing happy families tonight. Belle had a shower and a good shave down this morning and Rebecca is having one just now so who knows a bit of good clean fun tonight? :cool: :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

That's good, seeing as they all know each other they might be playing happy families tonight. Belle had a shower and a good shave down this morning and Rebecca is having one just now so who knows a bit of good clean fun tonight? :cool: :biggrin:

Clean fun for dirty minds.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Yes Belle did make sure she was nice and tidy. My PC better not go tonight!!!!!

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No because Jasmin had no intention of staying in B1 from minute 1 and it remains to be seen if Lara is the same. So not good for RLC. The mistake was possibly bringing in Milena and Lima, people totally incompatible with My Belle. Had they brought in Jasmine and Lara to share with Belle - all 3 might still be there.

Your not wrong there the issue is Milena and Lima. When they are gone it wont be such an issue. We know Milena goes soon but we dont know how long Lima is staying. More girls who know each other is whats needed. Yes they will go round to each others apartment but its better than any new girl not wanting to stick around Milena and Lima. It shifts the ballance too much with 4 in B2 and 2 in B1 every evening.

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Again I said that a long time ago

• Upvote 1