Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

I am so glad that I am married, and don't have to put up with the new style of hanging out.  We used to talk, party, and listen to music...we developed actual friendships that we still have today.  This new style of ignoring people in your presence, only to type to someone who isn't there makes no sense to me.

I sound like such an old fart, but watching this is a bit frustrating.  One person is talking, and the other person isn't listening but typing.  Oh Well.

Totally with you, man.

• Upvote 1

These girls need to get a grip. True Jasmine walking round stark naked and Belle's wandering fingers will keep me coming back but these girls have absolutely no idea how to run a party. Well Belle does but right now R & J have no idea of how to join in.

Guys stop hating on jasmin,,she is smoking hot and A really nice Eye candy,,I really don't want the folks who don't like her as being boring start to fill up page after page of how much she should leave and that she is not a party person,,there are some here who like her regardless.

RLc and CC are not designed for just one group of people.:angel:::)

tumblr_ntsqryeF4b1upevjso1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 2