Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll have to accept my apology but I am busy. Maybe Tomorrow.    :biggrin:

Well I don't got shit to do right now,,,and my Girl is away at College so Belle you can come right on over,,Just like with Motel 6,,"I'll leave the lights on for ya:biggrin::biggrin:

Motel-6-Tewksbury-photos-Exterior-Exteri

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Very worrying Belle sleeping with cushions next to burning Candles like that. 

Belle is in her room sleeping. I'm pretty sure that is Lara sleeping on the couch. If it is, that says a lot about Milena and Lima as roommates. 

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

Belle is in her room sleeping. I'm pretty sure that is Lara sleeping on the couch. If it is, that says a lot about Milena and Lima as roommates. 

Lara is in Belle's room asleep. Belle is on the couch.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

Ok, my mistake. But, it still seems to shout that no one wants to room with Milena and Lima. 

im no fan of lima or milena....but to be fair i dont think lara ever really intended to stay there as from what i understand she already knew belle and jasmine

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

im no fan of lima or milena....but to be fair i dont think lara ever really intended to stay there as from what i understand she already knew belle and jasmine

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

You may be right. But, I usually am very accepting of all the girls that have gone through Barca. But, I'm having a difficult time finding anything like-able about either one of them. After listening to some of the things they have said (in English), they are the first girls that I think are doing things that countless others have been unfairly claimed of doing. If so, I could easily understand why new girls would not want to stay there. 

I've never accused any of the Barca girls of anything in all the time I have been a member. This is the first time that I've ever thought that something could be amiss regarding a girl's behavior.