Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Did you see the wide shots last night? I know you missed the one you were watching for. Your really having bad luck getting that one.:biggrin:

Did you see what she did after she put her panties on but that shot was incredible and seems the entire universe missed it. I am so gutted. People ask what I want of RLC: Last night's show by Belle with better light.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Nothing happening at the moment guys,,,,the apt looks like a Ghost town,,and Pixie Belle is on her phone on the couch,,,nothing will happen until about 4 hours from now::)

I hope not I'm cooking dinner and My Belle looks like a ghost. I thought that was Jasmine for a while until I took a closer look.

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Nada de lo que sucede en los chicos momento ,,,, las miradas apt como un pueblo fantasma ,, y Pixie Belle está en su teléfono en el sofá ,,, no pasará nada hasta cerca de 4 horas a partir de ahora::)

You are a master clock, you have everything under control.
But you're absolutely right until about that time, the house comes alive.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You see this is the sort of civilized discussion that I like,,when 2 people can give their different points of view without getting into flame wars.

This was a well put together comment Longarm101 thank you sir,,and here I was thinking that you only knew how to write short sentences about Ass,Pussy and Titties. :biggrin::biggrin:

touché my friend  touché :biggrin:

I only write those when im typing with one hand lol  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Did they do something to cam2 while I was out on a food and beer run? It looks better. Or is it as I have suspected the ceiling light screws with the focus?

cam 2 certainly does look better but the night vision was always better than the daytime mode

• Upvote 1

whatever they have planned for tonight does not currently appear to include lara. she looks like she has settled in for the night, and I would think if anyone else was due to arrive in the way of guests I would think we would be seeing the girls getting ready since it takes them forever to smear on their war paint, pick out clothes, and check themselves in the mirror 463 times   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1