Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

no

You're always well informed, but the girl did not show itself, now walks just like that, bravo, I drink to that decision. Although I hope that brings beauty to a party. She has a good time, and perhaps also enjoy while it.

25 minutes ago, vortios said:

The girls, in this case Jazmin makes topless in exchange for not lend been to parties at night with the other two girls?

16 minutes ago, vortios said:

You're always well informed, but the girl did not show itself, now walks just like that, bravo, I drink to that decision. Although I hope that brings beauty to a party. She has a good time, and perhaps also enjoy while it.

Every girls in Bara apartments sooner or later walks topless.

No correlation with Jasminr "no participating" to parties.

That's all

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

She was bating openly without covers. Was a nice show :biggrin:

If she had done the internet would have broken. If My Belle or Megan (if she comes back) or Jasmin at any point spread their legs front the front or behind in bed with a naked kitty in good light and detail then I would die happy. Of course I'd be happiest of all if it were

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Bating would be a bonus.