Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Benfold ....
you rescued me a smile, and you're right the thing that makes it interesting RLC is that there is a rule, but a lot of patience.
but also that through this blog you can find people that even if you do not know you can give a lesson in life!
thank you all for your contribution and for making this waiting less heavy!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Mate, we don't know. Many, many times people have made predictions and have been proven wrong. We don't know whether they will stay in, or go out, drink and party or watch TV. That is what makes RLC interesting - you just never know what will happen next. It is the same thing that makes RLC frustrating. 

Or if the above answer is not satisfactory for you, then yes, I have no doubt that tonight all the girls will get naked in Rebecca's bedroom and use Dildos, tongues and fingers. Also Irma, Ilona, Danaya and Megan will come back and join in. I am 100% sure this is the truth :tongue:

rolling.gif 

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Benfold ....
you rescued me a smile, and you're right the thing that makes it interesting RLC is that there is a rule, but a lot of patience.
but also that through this blog you can find people that even if you do not know you can give a lesson in life!
thank you all for your contribution and for making this waiting less heavy!

Haha no problem. My honest advice to you? Leave the computer for a couple of hours and return at about 9 or 10pm Barcelona time. Then we will have a much better idea of what will happen ronight. That is what I am going to do, I am having a BBQ now. 

See you guys later :cool:

• Upvote 1

there are 9 minutes Benfold said:

Or if the answer above are not satisfactory to you, then yes, I have no doubt that this evening all the girls will undress in Rebecca's room and use dildos, tongues and fingers. As Irma, Ilona, Danaya and Megan come back and join. I am 100% sure this is the truth :tongue:

an orgy with all girls tonight :biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Haha no problem. My honest advice to you? Leave the computer for a couple of hours and return at about 9 or 10pm Barcelona time. Then we will have a much better idea of what will happen ronight. That is what I am going to do, I am having a BBQ now. 

see you Ben

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

later Ben..

I'll be around for the day. Oh I won't be glued to here. I'll be watching the Alabama 500 at Talladega Super Speedway. :cool:

• Upvote 1