Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think a higher volume of people were singning up per month back when we all were posting videos and Pics.

Now it has slowed down drastically because people will only sign up based on what we say,,not by what we post,,,so if it is page after page of all of talking about how boring RLC is,,,I doubt that anyone will want to sign up then.

On another topic,,,I swear that Jasmin must Be stuffing her panties with something,,there is no way that her pussy is that damn fat::):biggrin::heart:

dsc00340.jpg

you have bad eyes , thats the thing  !!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I think a higher volume of people were singning up per month back when we all were posting videos and Pics.

Now it has slowed down drastically because people will only sign up based on what we say,,not by what we post,,,so if it is page after page of all of talking about how boring RLC is,,,I doubt that anyone will want to sign up then.

On another topic,,,I swear that Jasmin must Be stuffing her panties with something,,there is no way that her pussy is that damn fat::):biggrin::heart:

Dude - I was thinking the exact same thing!!

Also I am not sure we really have any idea how many people are signing up for RLC but the fact is that you did a great job on posting pic's and more than likely people on this board stole them and posted elsewhere for profit and screwed everyone :angry:     Otherwise they would still be viewable since they left this board alone for a long time.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Now it has slowed down drastically because people will only sign up based on what we say,,not by what we post,,,so if it is page after page of all of us talking about how boring RLC is,,,I doubt that anyone will want to sign up then.

dsc00340.jpg

As I keep saying it's difficult to detect so but constrict it with pantie and WOW!

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

sin duda se habló de que, durante su última visita Becca estaba muy involucrado con todo lo que pasó, tan pronto como se puso de nuevo lo primero que le dijo fue acerca de las publicaciones, y desde luego nada que hablar, Caro se le dijo en el hora en que ocurrió y lloró. Jasmine fue sin duda informado también. Se llevará algún tiempo antes de suficientes niñas salen del apartamento para dejar que se desvanecen incidente de la memoria

5 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

If the girls are surprised by 3rd party recordings it's 100% the failing of RLC.

Any interview with a potential tenant should involve saying "you can expect to find videos of your activities posted online, are you okay with that?". Because no matter what they do they will never prevent it and they know it. Hell we have guys on this forum with softwhere that records the root video without watermarks. 

If the girls aren't made aware of this fact then it's either negligence or dishonesty on the part of RLC. You can expect these girls to be naive about the tech but the developers that built and maintain the site know damn well. 

If im not mistaken though RLC is banned in russia and maybe the ukraine where almost all of the girls come from so they may have a sense of false security about people at home not being able to see the content

• Upvote 1

Do you think Becca cares what it is published, if she is here, and knows what he does, plus charges for doing a nice figure ... and knowing as referents and makes a living out of here? And I think is more convinced, that transmit inside the house is a plus advertising for her. I myself would give tokens, if I knew that site, because they support it? I've always said, I will not be hypocritical. If I like seeing girls walking naked or see them enjoy touching, because I'll hide ... I'm a big boy to know what I say.

Crees que Becca le importa lo que se publique de ella, si ella esta aqui, y sabe lo que hace, ademas cobra una bonita cifra por hacerlo... y sabiendo los referentes y como se gana la vida fuera de aqui? Es mas pienso y estoy convencido de ello, que transmitir dentro de la casa es un plus de publicidad para ella. Yo mismo le daria tokens, si supiera esa web, porque no apoyarla? Lo que he dicho siempre, no voy a ser hipocrita. Si me gusta ver a las chicas pasearse desnudas o verlas disfrutar tocandose, porque me voy a esconder... Ya soy mayorcito para saber lo que digo.

3 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

you have bad eyes , thats the thing  !!

Well I blame my Bad eyes on Danaya,,,it was caused by night after night after night trying to look at her closely to see if she was actually bating or not:biggrin:

nerd-bookworm-glasses-adult-halloween-ac

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

If the girls are surprised by 3rd party recordings it's 100% the failing of RLC.

Any interview with a potential tenant should involve saying "you can expect to find videos of your activities posted online, are you okay with that?". Because no matter what they do they will never prevent it and they know it. Hell we have guys on this forum with softwhere that records the root video without watermarks. 

If the girls aren't made aware of this fact then it's either negligence or dishonesty on the part of RLC. You can expect these girls to be naive about the tech but the developers that built and maintain the site know damn well. 

Obviously because all the Ukraine girls seem to have known each other beforehand the girls coming will know to a certain extent. However the full reality does not hit them until it's them. Clearly My Belle isn't worried and with Megan it was definitely only friends and family she was worried about. Stella and Caro seemed very affected but then Stella on successive nights you stuck a dildo up yourself ... surely you knew what was going to happen. Also sometimes there is a group mentality that if one is outraged the rest have to be outraged because really Stella's reaction made no sense and Caro considering watch she did was shockingly precious. I believe it was Belle who tracked down the material. She sees it the n shows it to all the other girls at the same time ... but like I said it does not seem to worry her.

• Upvote 1

Just now, longarm101 said:

Si no estoy equivocado, aunque RLC está prohibido en Rusia y tal vez Ucrania, donde la casi totalidad de las niñas provienen de lo que puede tener una sensación de seguridad falsa acerca de las personas en el hogar no ser capaz de ver el contenido

False, in Russia and in Ukraine there are people who see and participate envforos RLC Besides Russian and Ukrainian people, who live outside those countries, but they have contact with them.