Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Do you think Becca cares what it is published, if she is here, and knows what he does, plus charges for doing a nice figure ... and knowing as referents and makes a living out of here? And I think is more convinced, that transmit inside the house is a plus advertising for her. I myself would give tokens, if I knew that site, because they support it? I've always said, I will not be hypocritical. If I like seeing girls walking naked or see them enjoy touching, because I'll hide ... I'm a big boy to know what I say.

Crees que Becca le importa lo que se publique de ella, si ella esta aqui, y sabe lo que hace, ademas cobra una bonita cifra por hacerlo... y sabiendo los referentes y como se gana la vida fuera de aqui? Es mas pienso y estoy convencido de ello, que transmitir dentro de la casa es un plus de publicidad para ella. Yo mismo le daria tokens, si supiera esa web, porque no apoyarla? Lo que he dicho siempre, no voy a ser hipocrita. Si me gusta ver a las chicas pasearse desnudas o verlas disfrutar tocandose, porque me voy a esconder... Ya soy mayorcito para saber lo que digo.

Others live here besides Becca ....  they may have issues with pics of video

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Do you think Becca cares what it is published, if she is here, and knows what he does, plus charges for doing a nice figure ... and knowing as referents and makes a living out of here? And I think is more convinced, that transmit inside the house is a plus advertising for her. I myself would give tokens, if I knew that site, because they support it? I've always said, I will not be hypocritical. If I like seeing girls walking naked or see them enjoy touching, because I'll hide ... I'm a big boy to know what I say.

Crees que Becca le importa lo que se publique de ella, si ella esta aqui, y sabe lo que hace, ademas cobra una bonita cifra por hacerlo... y sabiendo los referentes y como se gana la vida fuera de aqui? Es mas pienso y estoy convencido de ello, que transmitir dentro de la casa es un plus de publicidad para ella. Yo mismo le daria tokens, si supiera esa web, porque no apoyarla? Lo que he dicho siempre, no voy a ser hipocrita. Si me gusta ver a las chicas pasearse desnudas o verlas disfrutar tocandose, porque me voy a esconder... Ya soy mayorcito para saber lo que digo.

I think she probably did yes, but I think she is over it because she returned. There may have been other reasons why she left so suddenly.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

False, in Russia and in Ukraine there are people who see and participate envforos RLC Besides Russian and Ukrainian people, who live outside those countries, but they have contact with them.

Its not false.  It is blocked for the population. Although people from Russia do see RLC - even tenets it is done through a VPN service.  It is blocked otherwise.  So unless these girls know about the vpn services and how they work they could have a false sense of security about this.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think she probably did yes, but I think she is over it because she returned. There may have been other reasons why she left so suddenly.

there was a lot of speculation that megan freaked out a little after the party and thats why she took off  .... i havent heard anything about it since though

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

By camming Inside the house, isn't becca breaking the rules of not posting outside  ?? ««««««camming can be recorded and she is advertising free for RLC by doing it from Inside the house,

9 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

If the girls are surprised by 3rd party recordings it's 100% the failing of RLC.

Any interview with a potential tenant should involve saying "you can expect to find videos of your activities posted online, are you okay with that?". Because no matter what they do they will never prevent it and they know it. Hell we have guys on this forum with softwhere that records the root video without watermarks. 

If the girls aren't made aware of this fact then it's either negligence or dishonesty on the part of RLC. You can expect these girls to be naive about the tech but the developers that built and maintain the site know damn well. 

I think that's very true. But I also think it's pretty clear that they don't.

Carolina, Rebecca and Megan all seemed pretty upset about the recordings being posted online. I imagine RLC tells them that there are secret watermarks and that the site is blacked out in Russia/Ukraine and neglects to mention that that doesn't stop everyone. 

So you get the girls who don't care (Ilona, Irma, Stella, Lola, Belle), the girls who do 1 thing and then shut down once they see videos (Carolina, Megan, maybe Becca though she might still be willing), and the girls who aren't naive and thus never do anything (Rita, Jasmine, etc).

I think everyone might be better off if they were just upfront about it and tried to find the first type of girl, but maybe there aren't enough of them.

• Upvote 1

No reason (if say, meniria!), But I do not think it's important reason for his departure. She left and she is here, that if it's important. It has many faults, you know how I got her when she was hiding under. Savannas with Lola, everyone knew that there were games, but all that covered her, nobody talks about it, here ... it was something more, but also cost me a lot to have some truthful information. Rebeca is not Lola, and I think what it does is for a selfish reason (she will receive something important change for her) but remember my words over time.

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

False, in Russia and in Ukraine there are people who see and participate envforos RLC Besides Russian and Ukrainian people, who live outside those countries, but they have contact with them.

thats true of any country if you know how to use proxy servers you can get content from any where you want , my point was that the girls may be under the belief that the RLC content cannot be seen by their families 

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

Having seen some of Becca's cam shows, I'd say there's perhaps a bit of difference between them and a drug-fueled lesbian orgy.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

there was a lot of speculation that megan freaked out a little after the party and thats why she took off  .... i havent heard anything about it since though

You mean why Rebecca left but because let me tell you Megan was conflicted about leaving and she absolutely loved what she did at the party. The issue was purely what her BF and family might thing. She had a long talk with Stella and Belle and I am convinced for this and other reasons that Megan would have taken part again but only with those 2. When she talked about it Megan's face was beaming like you would never believe. She made the decision to go and then after talking it through said that if she had waited before making her decision she might have stayed especially with the 2 I mentioned around. One day if Megan loses her BF, Belle and Megan can get a flat together.

• Upvote 2