Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah that is my impression that she's just enjoying videos - like I said speculation because after all she has been talking a lot to Becca who was doing in front of the entire world yesterday for a long period and it is something I fear.

Well im on nights tonight so im sure there will be something worth watching as all the exciting things have happened while im on nights so ......

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So at the moment we have an actual conversation between Lara and My Belle but mostly we have a situation where

1. Girls just look a their phones or tablets

2. We're almost in universal NV so we're not even able to look at them at their best

They really better start making up for this after the majority of the last week has delivered non-events - just My Belle doing her bit now and then but clearly not yesterday or today.

I can't imagine Irma or Lola letting us get this bored.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Talking about eating worms - I've got a worm they could eat. :cool:

oh come on, it had to be said.

ya I know BB- but from what Belle has told me you have nothing but "hair & air"- sorry pal, just returning the favor:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

( just having fun with you)

16 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

ya I know BB- but from what Belle has told me you have nothing but "hair & air"- sorry pal, just returning the favor:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

( just having fun with you)

Hey if I were Mikey I'd now be delivering an irrelevant video claiming I was bigger than Sasha LOL but good you talked to My Belle about me :biggrin:

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hey if I was Mikey I'd now be delivering an irrelevant video claiming I was bigger than Sasha LOL but good you talked to My Belle about me :biggrin:

ya, ya, ya- I love talking to Belle, she is a sweetheart:biggrin::biggrin:

as for mikey, he would do more than that- hahahahahahaha