Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She she is in the shower in B1 now

Missed her again ... DOH! Eating her food casually next to the nightly naked photoshoot - Jasmin would have loved it.

Bring Lara to B2 to share with Becca - this is no fun for her.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear so we have to wait until my Belle exercises again with a show in the shower and then maybe in her bedroom because looks like nothing's going on in the LR yet again. If Jasmin's not there I am sure it would be alcohol every night and wild dancing.

OMG don't tell me they've found something about themselves on social media again. Belle finds something, no doubt Jasmin bent over nicely to pick up her laptop - my stream took too long to load - and now they're looking serious.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OMG don't tell me they've found something about themselves on social media again. Belle finds something, no doubt Jasmin bent over nicely to pick up her laptop - my stream took too long to load - and now they're looking serious.

They were laughing at something on the tablet. I wondered if Lara had told them what Milena was doing and they were having a sneaky look

10 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

They were laughing at something on the tablet. I wondered if Lara had told them what Milena was doing and they were having a sneaky look

It didn't appear they were laughing at first, maybe what I saw was their waiting expression.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE IS STILL HERE,,STILL HOPING,,STILL PRAYING FOR SOMETHING MAGICAL TO HAPPEN IN THIS APT,,YOU GUYS ARE SOME DIEHARD FANS FOR REAL..::)

WE ARE IN OUR SECOND WEEK NOW AFTER LOLA LEFT,,AND THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENS EVERYDAY,,,,,I THINK THAT COUCH GETS MORE ACTION THAN THE REST OF US LMAOO!!!

HOW LONG CAN YOU GUYS WATCH THEM WATCHING THEIR PHONES,THE TELEVISION OR IPADS?

THIS IS WHAT I CALL EXTREME DEDICATION,,,JUST WAITING FOR THAT NIPPLE SLIP OR FOR THE JAILBAIT BELLE TO GET NAKED AND SHOW THAT KITTY KAT:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_n5n1zsu5sb1rk74v1o1_400.giftumblr_n5n1zsu5sb1rk74v1o1_400.giftumblr_n5n1zsu5sb1rk74v1o1_400.gif

• Upvote 3