Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To describe that Japanese cartoon as filth would be extremely accurate. My Belle gave a restrained display of nudity (some dancing would have been nice but she failed to spread her pussy at any stage but gave a couple of great rear views )after a thorough shower and shave and meticulous preparation and as the outfit well ...

I guess a good day for me. I hope she'll be back tonight because she didn't take anything with her but an handbag. Hopefully in a few days she'll give into Becca in good light and we'll all get a good look at her bits.

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Leora and Jasmin have almost the identical pose-----now who do you think is more viewer friendly??????????????????  Easy answer!!!

This is one of the many reasons we love the Goddess. She is just ordinary girl not a model or anything else despite what some idiots might say. Trust me we know. She does not the lifestyle of many of the Barca girls and yet look what she delivers every day. Belle's nudity today was very good, but that's less than Leora has shown even today.
Of course this is without mentioning Leora's cleaned the flat, cooked a meal for her Paul, gone through and arranged her many intellectual books. And did I mention how fantastic her body and its movements are to add to that enquiring beautiful mind.

My Belle gives me the horn like no other but if was honestly to compare to The Goddess she would come up a bit short ... but I love them both.

I think Jasmin's doing OK with that pose.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, meran said:

Comparing Leora with Jasmin is like comparing Gold with sand. 

We can enjoy them all. Honestly physically it is a tough call. Because dispassionately I think Jasmine's slightly prettier and Leora's breasts are great but Jasmine's ... When it comes to the arse though only Kristy challenges The Goddess - the heart shape is perfection.

But then in ever other respect The Goddess wins.