Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

Jasmin delivered a huge shower - once more I was distracted by My Belle's return, couldn't she wait? - and then sustained nudity, In toytal nearly half an hour of her glorious body. Now if only the girl could party she's closing to winning me round. We'll see tonight whether it's Creamy McFunbags or Prudy Dullsville that turns up.

Any news on My Belle's trip.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On remarque que depuis que Lola est partie, l'ambiance et les initiatives pour organiser des soirées ne sont plus là! Lola commence à nous manquer de part son expérience en tout domaine... Tout le monde le voit, son absence devient difficile à combler, à remplacer. Il faut absolument une meneuse pour retrouver cette ambiance, cet atmosphère de "fête" et de joie, de rires et de sexe que lola nous apportait, apportait aux filles!

My Belle is happy (she's been smiling a lot in the last half hour) and drinking.

Did any of you see Becca's butt clenching right in front of Camera 2? Well I am taking those 2 things a a good sign and I don't care if you all moan about no lesbian sex for the rest of the evening, I have had a good day watching.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle is happy (she's been smiling a lot in the last half hour) and drinking.

Did any of you see Becca's butt clenching right in front of Camera 2? Well I am taking those 2 things a a good sign and I don't care if you all moan about no lesbian sex for the rest of the evening, I have had a good day watching.

As long as you're happy.

• Upvote 1

It's easy, just turn the movie off and switch the music on then My Belle will rock this place silly and give Creamy McFunbags an opportunity to bounce those titties around. Come on My Belle I am beginning to doubt your claims to bi (well likes women) if you have to be out of it before you will let Becca eat you. Lola maybe you didn't fancy but you have previous with Becca.

Just now, Nick said:

but they buy they go both ways 

I am sure Becca is bi, but see my post above I'm having doubts about My Belle as I think she likes men an awful lot more, but for the good of the flat and to make my friends happy I urge her to get over her problem.

• Upvote 1