Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They don't struggle to get girls but pretty much all of them know each other. I am not sure there is a screening process and the girls seem to apply because people they know have told them it's good money and for Ukrainians which most of them are, it is very good money if the 3000 reportedly paid to Megan is to go on. I have looked around some Ukrainian sites and I can tell you they would have to do alot very often to earn that kind of cash. There is a way for them to earn more but I will not go into that. I believe RLC go on the recommendation of other girls or the 3rd party agency involved. I think girls like Lola, Mmilena and Lima were experiments. Lola worked, Milena could have worked and Lima owns the top cam especially at night. I do believe RLC does have expectations whatever anybody else and I believe those expectations have gradually risen over the last year since the reopening of B1. 

I agree especially about other sites i have known more than a few women who have done webcam work and they all said the same thing 3/4 of the money goes to the site so i can see where that would be a big motivation here. I think the only time RLC may intervene due performance or lack there of is when hiding in dead spots becomes an issue. As for milena and lima thats something that went off the rails almost as soon as they got to barcelona. As for lola I think the she was something no one saw coming. If I had to venture a guess I would say that the thought was she would provide balance by being more low key, only to have her come to life b-2.

I believe there are 3 types of girls RLC area after for Barca:

1. Models, possibly, topless witha bit of experience who are comfortable showing - Irma, Ilona, Anna, Danaya etc.

2. Older women maybe used to running parties, being hostesses but generally ones who might go further (this is a new type of recruit - Lola, Milena, Lima and I would possibly put Polya, Adele and Elisa in this category.

3. Young girls out for a new experience but over time have maybe become more adventurous - Rebecca, Megan, Belle (although she was open right from the start) Amy, Jasmin, Lara

I almost than Kami and Kristy were in Category 3. with Nora as their "mother" but not in quite the way of a Category 2. girl.

I think we might be seeing less of the category 1. girls for now, but they were successful to so I wouldn't rule out their return to prominence. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I was wondering whether Becca is trying to build up the courage to bate, I think Megan tried but found she couldn't do it.

she said she doesnt do it but as far as i know she never said why, at least not that remember

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I was wondering whether Becca is trying to build up the courage to bate, I think Megan tried but found she couldn't do it.

also i think as long as peppy la douche is pulling her strings becca wil not do much more than dance and do simulated stuff

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

she said she doesnt do it but as far as i know she never said why, at least not that remember

Actually I did say that in a longer post but I got timed out so nobody saw it. Yes I had heard that.

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

also i think as long as peppy la douche is pulling her strings becca wil not do much more than dance and do simulated stuff

We have a very good guy called Pepe on here so not all are douches LOL

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually I did say that in a longer post but I got timed out so nobody saw it. Yes I had heard that.

She obviously has a pretty low sex drive, but after a couple of months you'd imagine even Rebecca will be extremely horny. She's going to hit her boyfriend like a train when she gets home :biggrin:

• Upvote 1