Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Haven't you heard? I work for RLC! At least according to one member here.

If i worked for RLC I would violate my contract just for one chance at violating Irma :cool:

LMAO ben you were protecting the girls for no reason even they good for nothing :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Haven't you heard? I work for RLC! At least according to one member here.

If i worked for RLC I would violate my contract just for one chance at violating Irma :cool:

Well you're both friends of mine and that accusation has never been levelled at me LOL but then I am pretty cynical and hopeful at the same time.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

I never noticed until now that Belle has another tattoo on her foot. Too busy looking at the rest of her

It's pretty small and the other one is much more a talking point. It is about time My Belle got off her phone and changed into her evening wear.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No but the point is My Belle is likely to go naked at any time. 17 hours of at least being topless and 12 hours of total nudity the other day - if My Belle went on cam that would not happen so I hope against hope that she doesn't. I'd imagine if My Belle did or does cam outide RLC It would be somnehat more raunchy thean Becca's but not while she's in RLC.

boys the point is not that the girl must be naked or not
the girl should be able to excite us and accelerate the heartbeat
and I always get excited when I see rebecca me and my heart goes crazy

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

boys the point is not that the girl must be naked or not
the girl should be able to excite us and accelerate the heartbeat
and I always get excited when I see rebecca me and my heart goes crazy

NO, NAKED FOR ME. My Belle excites me when she is dressed and dancing but add in that glimpse of pussy then the dancing becomes fantastically exciting.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't mind it at all

For one, she does much more for us RLC viewers than her webcam viewers. Most of them will have no idea that she has gone down on 3 girls on camera :cool:

Secondly, if this makes sense, she is always on cam when she is on cam - she doesn't go out to the balcony or hide in the toilet to put on her shows, we can always see what she is doing

Thirdly, this is not a 'development' - Reb has been doing this since she came the first time, and it has not hindered her performance at all.

If you don't like it and don't want to pay for it that's fine, but in my opinion her webcamming does not negatively impact the apartment at all. I'm glad she'd finding ways to make money

that's what rlc said In my email when i sent them one about her hiding in the back of cam3 two days ago