Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why Becca needs to cam in the LR. She's basically cutting off half the house to the other residents. Admittedly they are not doing anything but even if they wanted to they can't without being made to feel a bit awkward. I don't have problem with her doing it for a couple of hours and she's not hiding but this is beginning to take up a sizable part of the day. Then in the evening they can't do anything other then watch "Desperate Housewives" while Jasmin is in the room as she was for about 5 hours yesterday. No music, no dancing, no partying ... no entertainment.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This would be possibly the most inactive day ever. There were some after parties but the social media zombie effect has rally taken over today. I know I've missed a lot elsewhere, including Leora (must be a first for me), lots of sex and 2 girl baths but I am a member solely because of B2 so ... Just wish they would do something ,,, anything!

I lost all hope. ... It is time for some replacement. ... They should keep belle and kick out the rest. ... :)

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't understand why Becca needs to cam in the LR. She's basically cutting off half the house to the other residents. Admittedly they are not doing anything but even if they wanted to they can't without being made to feel a bit awkward. I don't have problem with her doing it for a couple of hours and she's not hiding but this is beginning to take up a sizable part of the day. Then in the evening they can't do anything other then watch "Desperate Housewives" will Jasmin is in the room as she was for about 5 hours yesterday. No music, no dancing, no partying ... no entertainment.

I know this crap sucks that's why I was going to let my membership lapse,my membership was canceled for a whole 2hrs then they decide to do something go figure huh so needless to say I redid my membership but of course now they are back to doing nothing

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

I lost all hope. ... It is time for some replacement. ... They should keep belle and kick out the rest. ... :)

I think Becca's fine and certainly she's the only one likely to make things happen - Belle is not a instigator, a world class participator but not an instigator - but RLC should just cannot her that maybe she's going a bit too far with the whole camming thing. Jasmine looks fantastic but then she kills every evening.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I think Becca's fine and certainly she's the only one likely to make things happen - Belle is not a instigator, a world class participator but not an instigator - but RLC should just cannot her that maybe she's going a bit too far with the whole camming thing. Jasmine looks fantastic but then she kills every evening.

It not only Jasmine, also Rebecca with her cam shows kills every interaction. ... The worst with this two is that thay seems to be limited to teasing only. ... :(

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Ho perso ogni speranza. ... E 'tempo per qualche sostituzione. ... Essi dovrebbero mantenere belle e calci fuori il resto. ... :)

do not agree
I would keep Rebecca
but I respect your point of view
and I remind you that without your Rebecca Belle would not have had her lesbian moments

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I know this crap sucks that's why I was going to let my membership lapse,my membership was canceled for a whole 2hrs then they decide to do something go figure huh so needless to say I redid my membership but of course now they are back to doing nothing

There will be many lazy days but when they do get up to mischief its fun to watch. That's just the way it works, they don't do requests they will have fun when they want to.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

rebecca does its job and meanwhile earns a bit of euro
but at least it shows us ognitanto his body
but I think that tonight there's big show among girls

They never had a big show (except belle). ... Just some teasing. ... Even rebeccas cam show seems to be softcore (btw, I find this very strange). 

If you still have hope, it is fine for you. ... but ... It will not happen. ... They will have some half-naked, uninvolved dancing or some other idiotic show that looks only like work. ... No fun, not excitement, no action. ... Just tasing. ... It is sad, if you comparere this with the parties they had just a few weeks before. ... Very sad. :(

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Non hanno mai avuto un grande spettacolo (tranne belle). ... Solo un po 'presa in giro. ... Anche Rebeccas spettacolo cam sembra essere softcore (btw, trovo questo molto strano). 

Se avete ancora la speranza, è bene per voi. ... Ma ... Non accadrà. ... Avranno alcuni, la danza non coinvolto mezza nuda o qualche altro spettacolo demenziale che guarda solo come un lavoro. ... Non è divertente, non è eccitazione, nessuna azione. ... Basta varie enoteche. ... E 'triste, se si comparere questo con i partiti che avevano appena poche settimane prima. ... Molto triste. :(

Only time will tell how it will be ....
but the hope never dies, that never