Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Belle can change her mood very quickly and Becca is here to get bonus so she will not refuse a show. But i don't know if there is still booze in the apartment to boost their mood.

Don't think there is any, phantom. Maybe Belle will start dancing in her room but normally she defers to Becca if there is to be dancing in the LR and without alcohol it feels unlikey.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Belle can change her mood very quickly and Becca is here to get bonus so she will not refuse a show. But i don't know if there is still booze in the apartment to boost their mood.

we have to wait until tomorrow....

43 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin only got dressed 3 hours ago ... how can she be asleep. She's in the prime of her life ... this is just wrong. They had an extra hour in bed!!!!!!

Jasmin needs to go home 

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i agree. In my opinion Melissa is more ready to party than Jasmin. Jasmin has the same life as an elder but her body is hot.

I imagine a barca 1 with Nanny Vika, Grandma Jasmin and classy Rita

Hey hey don't let Mikey here you say that! It would be 67% pretty though. How could leave out Aida ... my god, I remembered her name. Jasmin would still be worth watching some hours of the day. Jasmin only turns int a granny after the sun goes down.

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, happyone said:

oh i get it!!  have to keep shaking them to keep them awake!!!  lol

that's the idea hahahaha