Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

3 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle was drunk! She acts like that when drunk. She needs the magic water to want to do the sexual stuff!

My hope is that Rebecca doesn't get disillusioned with Belle and stops trying. We saw when Lola tried to make a move on Belle and Belle shut her down, Lola was like "well, I tried, I won't try again." 

This is twice that Rebecca has appeared to want to go a bit further with Belle since she returned, and twice she has been left unsatisfied. I did enjoy the show last night a lot, but I am a big big fan of Rebecca and I hope I get to see her give Belle a repeat performance :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

My hope is that Rebecca doesn't get disillusioned with Belle and stops trying. We saw when Lola tried to make a move on Belle and Belle shut her down, Lola was like "well, I tried, I won't try again." 

This is twice that Rebecca has appeared to want to go a bit further with Belle since she returned, and twice she has been left unsatisfied. I did enjoy the show last night a lot, but I am a big big fan of Rebecca and I hope I get to see her give Belle a repeat performance :biggrin:

Benfold I hope both our dreams come true. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Camera 2 returned to a very blurred state. Has it been knocked again i wonder!

They better fix it a.s.a.p. it is one of my favourite cameras. I don't know if they ever fixed Cam 1 in B1 because I don't go there any more.

I think last night, many people complained that when they were in the Cam 2 girls he saw them dithered. It was the same with home Cam1 K & K, people feast for all be blurred image faded, I think there was worse.
I transmit only opinions, I did not witness, but Whatsapp messages burn was almost cameras.
One textual seo; "This is a scam, people hiding from cam2 in K & K, and from cam 1 impossible to see anything"

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

They better fix it a.s.a.p. it is one of my favourite cameras. I don't know if they ever fixed Cam 1 in B1 because I don't go there any more.

Ive complained about it. They did fix B1 cam in the end i think.

Moreover, I think people also pissed because no apparent problem some, the cam, jumped the second, and had stops momentary Picture ... a mess with that if you were controlling the images that could be it was mounted see ... as a Canadian guy, who complained that the usually seen only a couple of hours, between 3:30 am to 5:30 am, and controlled to 120 min that was connected, the girls were 40 min outside cameras ... Poor uncle gave me to it. Truth to pay and then you pass that ... is a bitch.