Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MikeLima1970

I hate to break it to you,,but this is not Cam4/Chaturbate or VV,,,so if this is the place that you come to and expect for any of these women to do daily performances for you,,,you are gonna be angry 98% of the time.

I'm not telling you how to think but I'm just saying to use the head up top and not the one below,,you are thinking irrational thoughts my friend.

RLC does not tell these girls what to do,,,,they don't expect anything or demand anything from them,,they just hire beautiful women and hope for the best,,,sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't.

Use your brain and think,,,,if they were tellling these women exactly what they are suppoesed to do,,,don't you think that nobody would be complaining about boring girls,,because every girl that walks through these doors would be fucking,masturbating,,having girl on girl sex etc etc.

What you get however is the different types of women who are willing to do certain things and go that extra mile,,,so that they would get a call back at a future date,,,,and so far it has worked out for IRMA<ILONA<K&K<ELISA<RITA and JENNY,,,,You get what you pay for with each lady,,,you get 24/7 nudity and laughter when you hire girls like Irma and Ilona.

You get whatever these women themselves are willing to do,,,,you get to see nudity with Irma because that's the kind of person she is,,,you get lesbian parties with girls like Belle,Rebecca,Lola and Polya because that's the kind of women they are,,and that's what they are willing to do on camera.::)

2 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

sorry
but you think they give free apartments and eat all the advantages without the girls have to do anything?
and above all, do you believe that RLC can not contact the girls to tell them what we expect from them.
I feel taken for stupid.

I believe that if everyone does not renew the contract more then you see how to have fun and how the girls would be different.

Both these comments tell me your Mindset and the way you think about these women and what you expect to see from them,,and coming from someone who has been around for a long time,,,you will be dissapointed more than half the time.

2 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

my desire now?
rebecca naked on the bed only sexy shoes that masturbating for me ....
I would be the happiest man on earth
rebecca My love ...

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

What time did Miss Dullsville go to bed? It was pretty early and after 16:00 she still hasn't bothered dressing and is in bed again.

She took her temperature last night, she might be feeling a little unwell

• Upvote 1

euromike69
thanks a lot of response
I read very carefully and I agree with you.
But let me hope that what I want to happen.
and I'm not mad!
but sometimes disappointed!
like a child who is hoping much in a game but the gift does not arrive!
however, I treasure your advice
thanks again.

• Upvote 1

One of the reasons why many of us are here is to see the unexpected and we saw very little of that until Irma arrived. then what Irma did meant that a lot of what happened until B2 opened was fairly expected and was a bit dull. B2 opened up new possibilities and even unexpected switching apartment stories. However even though I called Lola's leaving party (the proper one not the actual night before) fairly accurately but still and once again we did not know for sure whether or not there will be sexual action and that adds to the excitement. I expected the naked behaviour by My Belle on Lola's night but maybe not its spectacular nature and indeed last night it did seem that something might happen between the keen Becca and the wild Belle but I did not expect a repeat of the pussy show especially given the stifled nature of earlier. It was if like maybe with Lola's party, the squares had gone to bed and they shutting the hall door could suddenly let rip. I found it exciting if nobody else did and for those who even complained after that, mikey's right, you need to go on chaturbate. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I think Jasis is sick today and therefore keeps the bed. She took the temperature last night and had a fever. Nice that the two others keep her company in her room.

Really with Jasmin confined to quarters, Becca should continue to ply My Belle with drink because eventually she will crack and Becca can taste her honey once again LOL

• Upvote 3