Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

On 10/22/2016 at 8:38 AM, legrandrobert said:

But they didn't even try to make contact with Lima or Melina, once they got at B1, they snubbed them and off to B 2

No offense, Robert. But, what makes you think they didn't try to make contact? You can't watch them 24 hours a day. And, even though I don't watch as much as I used to. I did see Belle, Jasmin and Lara try to interact with them and they were basically snubbed each time.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

No offense, Robert. But, what makes you think they didn't try to make contact? You can't watch them 24 hours a day. And, even though I don't watch as much as I used to. I did see Belle, Jasmin and Lara try to interact with them and they were basically snubbed each time.

You are right  nobody sems to  respect Lara. The all night photo shoot proves it.  I can't blame her for going to Bar 2.

surely to god the girls did not tell lara she could not stay there, if they did thats fucked up cause two of them were themselves b-1 refugees. Just makes me wonder what required all of them to leave at the same time if not shopping?