Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Just now, Thestarider said:

The big mama duck was always able to keep her little ducklings in a row, without the big mama duck, this place will crash and burn, until a new mama duck comes along. just look at what happened to the other all girls apartment, dead as a doornail.

maybe what they need is a well hung mallard  :biggrin:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Maybe - they don't always go UM when someone leaves - definitely when someone comes or cleans.  

the onlt time i have seen that happen is when they leave in the wee hours of the morning, and it 230 am barca time and it looks like lola has a couple hours of packing left to do she is leaving in the morning some time , so probably going to go UM if for no other reason than to get jasmine the hell outa there for an hour or two at least and give the place a chance to settle, doubtful anyone new coming in yet

• Upvote 1

Just now, longarm101 said:

the onlt time i have seen that happen is when they leave in the wee hours of the morning, and it 230 am barca time and it looks like lola has a couple hours of packing left to do she is leaving in the morning some time , so probably going to go UM if for no other reason than to get jasmine the hell outa there for an hour or two at least and give the place a chance to settle, doubtful anyone new coming in yet

I have seen others from Barca 1 leave in the morning and not UM.  Maybe a slip up by RLC but I kind of doubt it.  It seems they do it more for new people to be dropped off and others to be taken to the airport and or cleaning crew there.   I have seen the one leaving clearly in the normal morning hours.  No UM.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Most definitely the cleaning crew will be there to clean the room.

I would hope so but maybe one of the other girls will just stay in the room line Rebecca. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most definitely the cleaning crew will be there to clean the room.

lets me see that will require a leaf blower, pressure washer, blow torch and one hazmat crew ......... does that about cover it

• Upvote 2

Because there is a great girls night in bed Lola?
Farewell night, and that we could remember all, right?
We deserve to see what the female is able to give Lola a girl, I leave some things with Polya or Rebekah, because not on their last night?