Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What is this separation? Becca seemed fine with Lara earlier so does Jasmin have a problem with Lara? We saw this pairing off the other night. It's a mystery.

hhhmmm ????  I spoke about this earlier and caught a bunch of crap for it ...... I wonder if what I said is true ????

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

It was only for about 15 mins, they're all sitting together right now

yeah i saw that , but i still stand by my earlier belief , I dont think its that they dont like lara , I think has more to do with other issues : 

1 jasmine has shown she has an issue about food and who buys it, i know it sounds silly but i think jasmine does not want Lara eating there if she hasnt bought food for there

2 Rebecca has said that she has a friend that she wants to come stay there once a spot opens up if Lara moves in theree will be no spot for beccas friend

1 hour ago, vortios said:

That's your opinion, but has more value than others? I think not ... For those who want to see parties every night, it will not ask for?

He who pays has every right to publish your request, desire or demand.

And just where on the RLC website does it state the girls will put on any kind of show?

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And just where on the RLC website does it state the girls will put on any kind of show?

Forgive not quite understand the meaning of your words, I understand what you mean is that girls have the right to choose the kind of show they want to do? If this is the meaning of your question, I will make other personal to you, your boss to choose the work that you must do, or what decides?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

yeah i saw that , but i still stand by my earlier belief , I dont think its that they dont like lara , I think has more to do with other issues : 

1 jasmine has shown she has an issue about food and who buys it, i know it sounds silly but i think jasmine does not want Lara eating there if she hasnt bought food for there

2 Rebecca has said that she has a friend that she wants to come stay there once a spot opens up if Lara moves in theree will be no spot for beccas friend

I think the food thing was more of an issue because some of it was supposed to go to Carolina for her to take home. And given how much of a divisive personality Milena is it would only take a small thing for Jasmin to snap at her. I bet if Rebecca or Belle took some of her food she wouldn't mind. Plus none of these girls act like they would do that anyway, and I'm sure Jas knows that - there's a reason she wanted to move to B2 in the first place

I think Belle will leave to be replaced by Rebecca's friend, not Lara. These are my opinions anyway, I don't think there's a divide but I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I think the food thing was more of an issue because some of it was supposed to go to Carolina for her to take home. And given how much of a divisive personality Milena is it would only take a small thing for Jasmin to snap at her. I bet if Rebecca or Belle took some of her food she wouldn't mind. Plus none of these girls act like they would do that anyway, and I'm sure Jas knows that - there's a reason she wanted to move to B2 in the first place

I think Belle will leave to be replaced by Rebecca's friend, not Lara. These are my opinions anyway, I don't think there's a divide but I could be wrong.

No I dont think its a divide per se i think Jasmine came had an agenda which was to move to b-2 and set about doing it (the food thing is just a gut feeling but i have noticed lara has not  eaten a thing there since that first night) and now I think becca wants her friend there instead of lara, plus if the translations are true becca is trying to convince jas to stay since jas has said she is thinking about leaving , i think the girls get along fine as far as that goes just a timing issue if nothing else

guys here only certainty that tonight is not seen nothing beautiful
and I do not pay more to see and just say only girls who use PC smart phones etc.
certainly can not always show, but even more and more
I think only girl rebecca is good and belle when drunk then lets go for rebecca