Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She came into the room, and Rebecca got up and started dancing. How is that spoiling anyone's mood, or bringing the energy down?

OK enough of this. Clearly not everyone will always be happy. It's a pointless discussion

I just seems that whenever there is someone not taking part as in this case the one sitting out seems to stop everything , as did becca right after you posted she sat down on the couch again , to be fair lara not feeling well isnt helping either 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes now she is dressed. 

Credit goes to ....... :) 

Never mind it was expected. 

Milena is out . i hope Jas goes to B1. She suits in that apartment more

and Lara moves in or Irma comes back joins B2 or Lara 

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

I want to be clear that in saying that these girls are not far off from adult performers I'm not trying to insult any of them. And I'm not personally upset at the current state of affairs but believe it can be improved. 

We are all hoping mate. Lets see 

Just now, vortios said:

Jaz's stance does not surprise me, but Lara? Because not try to integrate?

lara is not feeling well tonight, but as for the last few days she has seemed content to do her own thing which obviously did not involve sitting in the apartment all day staring at her phone , she seems to enjoy being active which these days is a breath of fresh air

I think Becca's right to keep chasing Jasmin to be visible but Belle hwho had just be active had been gone last then 10 minutes and was maybe going to give us a private dance before returning - she shut her done - but Rebecca could not leave her alone.