Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

10 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Well if anyone thinks that B2 is sinking then feel free to abandon ship. I did it with B1 and a few others. But I've learned that no matter how boring you think it is and I don't think it is boring. When youleast expect it one or more of the girls will do something different and surprise the hell out you. I hope I'm not working when it does. Then the sme people that abandon ship will come running beck asking for pics and videos if what they missed. It's happened before and it'll happen again.:biggrin:

You're right Des, it pays to stay the course and like a bad penny it will turn up again some day. We've seen it all before and for the past week of low key activities it's been a welcome and chance for me to catch up on some neglected work and sleep.

The witch has left b-1 so this could be the start of the new dawn there when the next girl arrives; Belle is like a coiled spring and will explode into action with the right encouragement and I still hold faith in Jasmin delivering some nice surprises, hopefully with Rebecca and it wasn't so long ago that we thought that Rebecca herself was under the control of her bf and then look what happened. I'm happy to play the waiting game and keep the batteries charged for the many sleepless nights that are not too far away :cool:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something needs to shake these girls up. 3 p.m. and not even showered let alone dressed after a hard evening and night of doing absolutely nothing and sleeping. I used to be in my bed at least as late as them (maybe working just before sleeping) then got up to do a full day's intensive work and that was when I was more than twice their age. This lethargy and the nothing-going-onness should stop even if takes Irma and Ilona to come in and grab and talk about their tits,

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

You all still think moving Prudy Dullsville to B2 was a good idea? Other than look gorgeous like she could have done in her room at B1 what does she do other than sit there not drinking, not dancing and generally just sitting? The only remotely interesting things that happen are when she has left the LR or the building. She was promising for a couple of days with her 2 naked walks but that was really it. She's getting away with it because she sleeps topless and shows cameltoe but take away her physicality and what have you got? I feel Becca is struggling because My Belle won't play without the Happy Juice - this was a problem even before Lola left because I have no doubt Milena's party put a stop that as RLC took drastic action - and Belle can only do so much naked dancing on her own and in the LR has to wait until Prudy Dullsville is in bed. In the end Rebecca and My Belle need an injection of life from a third girl rather than a vampire sucking the life out of a party and I am not sure that Lara is the girl either although we know she can put back to the alcohol and appears unfazed by nudity and probably would join in with it if the others got naked given by the amount of time she wears just the tiniest underwear. We need a new 3rd girl desperately because this apartment is dying.

Maybe remove Kittty from her semi useless BF and bring her to Barcelona ... she looks like she could liven it up.

I sincerely hope not BB not Kitty, she's wired to the moon! Each time I've seen her she is screaming abuse at her so called bf although it looks like she does enjoy a good rogering and she does have a meaty pussy but to mix with the other girls, I would reserve opinion on that one

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

what rlc needs to do is bring meg back and send miss jas packing back to b/f

Obviously here is the perfect scenario. Erase Megan's BF from her mind (perhaps do the same with Becca) then replace Jasmin with the equally splendidly chested original pixie and have My Belle greet her by showing her a newly bought Rabbit. Lots of loud music and wine and like in the old days Megan and Belle will be topless in seconds. Becca won't hang about as she's longing for a taste of pussy and guides the other 2 to her bed. Then My Belle helps Megan out of her pants and rushes to fetch the dildo. Becca has already made a start on Megan's pussy by the time Belle returns so she now removes her own panties and stimulates her clit with the Rabbit. Becca brings Megan to her first orgasm. And Belle is ready to come in with the Rabbit as she bends on all 4s over a beaming Megan. Becca now licks My Belle from behind and this is only the start of the evening ... wait until they use the other bit of the dildo. 

It could happen ... in my mind.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Obviously here is the perfect scenario. Erase Megan's BF from her mind (perhaps do the same with Becca) then replace Jasmin with the equally splendidly chested original pixie and have My Belle greet here with by showing her a newly bought Rabbit. Lots of loud music and wine and like in the old days Megan and Belle will be topless in seconds. Becca won't hang about as she's longing for a taste of pussy. Then get My Belle to help Megan out of her pants and rush to fetch the dildo. Becca has already made a start on Megan's pussy by the time Belle returns so she now removes her own panties and stimulates her clit with the Rabbit. Becca brings Megan to her first orgasm. And Belle is ready to come in with the Rabbit as she bends on all 4s over a beaming Megan. Becca now licks My Belle from behind and this is only the start of the evening ... wait until they use the other bit of the dildo. 

We can all dream my friend; as long as there is no bearded apparition ready to slip one up Becca when she is on all fours lapping away at Belle's delightful derriere.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Obviously here is the perfect scenario. Erase Megan's BF from her mind (perhaps do the same with Becca) then replace Jasmin with the equally splendidly chested original pixie and have My Belle greet here with by showing her a newly bought Rabbit. Lots of loud music and win and like in the old days Megan and Belle will be topless in seconds. Becca won't hang about as she's longing for a taste of pussy. Then get My Belle to help Megan out of her pants and rush to fetch the dildo. Becca has already made a start on Megan's pussy by the time Belle returns so she now removes her own panties and stimulates her clit with the Rabbit. Becca brings Megan to her first orgasm. And Belle is ready to come in with the Rabbit as she bends on all 4s over a beaming Megan. Becca now licks My Belle from behind and this is only the start of the evening ... wait until they use the other bit of the dildo. 

I see it happening in my mind to but we can only hope someday it will happen

Just now, happyman88 said:

We can all dream my friend; as long as there is no bearded apparition ready to slip one up Becca when she is on all fours lapping away at Belle's delightful derriere.

Listen for a 200K I could make that film and give it away free to every CC member. Personally I'd prefer Jasmin to Becca but I have to be realistic.