Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Lola, You had your work cut out for you, but have excelled far beyound what anyone could have hoped for, have a safe trip home, we sure enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for sharing a little bit of life with all of us.

The Traditional Farewell just for you.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

next thing you know, they'll be going to Mass together, and pray for us poor sinners

Obviously I have no evidence for this (I say this before someone else does), but I have no doubt Jasmine and Carolne are models. I further have no doubt that they have done topless shoots or perhaps more together as they are very vey comfortable and certainly they would not be here if there were not willing to show flesh which is what I find so odd about Jasmin's attitude.

And another thing people hark back to the K&K days were they lounged on the sofa watching MTV for about 10 hours a day occasionally rubbing their crotches, eating watermelon or touching each other's legs. Unlike some of you I do not look fondly on that boring time. When the nudity started on free cam with Ilona then it started to interest me. These Lola inspired nights have been a bonus but otherwise the nudity has kept me interested. Of course it does depend who is naked. Irma is the most popular Barcelona girl ever and probably (not in percentage terms because that would be Vika) spent the most time overall nude. And agin Irma's popularity was down to much more than that as I and others have repeatedly said but the nudity didn't hurt and everybody got very excited by her Xmas boobathon.

I really think that that prevalent culture over the last 11 months should be maintained because it has been very popular. The lack of bating in Barcelona has been a problem which I think RLC need to look in to themselves since the girls have very little sex. I am not asking for orgies or girl on girl but it would be very nice once in a while but the nudity on display at the party yesterday fom Becca, Lola and especially My Belle. I don't see it as in anyway extraordinary and the fact that it happened makes Barcelona far more interesting.

Lima and Milena do their bit over in B1 especially Lima but I would hate to go back to the days of just shower nudity and that is why I don't really look back on the previous version of B1 with any fondness. Belle after Lola leaves is the only one that offers walking around nudity and if Jasmine comes here and complains that will no doubt be ended as well. In case you missed it  days ago Belle spent the best part of 3 hours naked with pussy on display in the LR - I don;'t think that happens if Jasmin is there which is made all the worse because the chances are Jasmin if she moved in would not ever lave her room so would not even see it. 

I'll watch this space but we need more nudity not less.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Obviously I have no evidence for this, but I have no doubt Jasmine and Carolne are models. I further have no doubt that they have done topless shoots or perhaps more together as they are very vey comfortable and certainly they would not be here if there were not willing to show flesh which is what I find so odd about Jasmine's attitude.

And another thing people hark back to the K&K days were they lounged on the sofa watching MTV for about 10 hours a day occasionally rubbing their crotches, eating watermelon or touch each other's legs. Unlike some of you I do noyt look fondly on that boring time. When the nudity started on free cam with Ilona then it started to interest me. These Lola inspired nights have been a bonus but otherwise the nudity has kept me interested. Of course it does depend who is naked. Irma is the most popular Barcelona girl ever and probably (not in percentage terms because that would be Vika) spent the most time overall nude. I really think that that prevalent culture over the last 11 months should be maintained because it has been very popular. The lack of bating in Barcelona has been a problem which I think RLC need to look in to themselves since the girls have very little sex. I am not asking for orgis or girl on girl but it would be very nice once in a while but the nudity on display at the party yesterday I don't see as in anyway extraordinary and the fact that it happened makes Barcelona far mor interesting.

Lima and Milena do their bit over in B1 especially Lima but I would hate to go back to the days of just shower nudity and that is why I don't really look back on the previous version of B1 with any fondness. Belle after Lola leaves is the only one that offers walking around nudity and if Jasmine comes here and complains that will no doubt be ended as well. In case you missed it  days ago Belle spent the best part of 3 hours naked with pussy on display in the LR - I don;'t think that happens if Jasmin is there which is made all the worse because the chances are Jasmin if she moved in would not ever lave her room so would not even see it. 

I'll watch this space but we need more nudity not less.

You need to go further back in time.  Isabel was notorious for constant touching herself and sex on free cams.  It started at Alma & Stefan's house (Andriana's) until they moved into there new house (Desiree's) back in July/August 2013