Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

You know the old adage "if only there was a few more hours in the day". These girls make me so jealous right now. It's almost like they've managed to hit the proverbial pause button on life. I'd kill to take a month off of grinding away at work 50 hours a week to just sleep, sit and watch tv all day. Not to mention just keep that money flowing in. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm like you, if you paid me to teach her tits and ass (just a while, to be sure), sleep all you want, and be stuck all day on the phone, all you have to worry is for me to eat, if I have hungry ... And taking me a good bit of money, they earn much more than rising early and running a business, that's for sure ...

My Belle: 16-17 minutes on the WC on the phone with her panties down.

Same criticism as I had for Jasmin and am not going to go over it again but it is taking the piss.

Well I am sure My Belle will compensate for this somehow.

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I assume My Belle skipped off to sit on the toilet and talk (possibly more with the phone cam) to whoever she got dressed up for this afternoon. Seems all 3 girls have abandoned RLC, one to cam, one to pursue outside things, one to just play games on her tablet.

I remember that early on Belle said she wanted to find a Boyfriend. Maybe she is pursuing that aim still.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I remember that early on Belle said she wanted to find a Boyfriend. Maybe she is pursuing that aim still.

... well I'll keep quiet on that one ...

OK I won't ... it's more likely she's looking for a sugar daddy 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle: 16-17 minutes on the WC on the phone with her panties down.

Same criticism as I had for Jasmin and am not going to go over it again but it is taking the piss.

Well I am sure My Belle will compensate for this somehow.

She was showing someone on the fone cam around the Apartment beforehand. She is upto something that she does not want us to hear!

1 minute ago, mini2012 said:

Rebecca & Belle , the baddest combination since 2013

Are you **************************************************************serious

Remember what they have already done which is one shit of lot more than most Barca girls.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Are you **************************************************************serious

Remember what they have already done which is one shit of lot more than most Barca girls.

be sure of that !!

you missed a lot , now they make a soap , the real thing is off

Except of cause B2 started with Lola, Megan and Amy. Amy was uncomfortable and Rebecca replaced her and the fireworks happened so for B2 this is in fact abnormal. Maybe normal for B1 except that B1 is not B2 because it is part free and therefore has a different agenda. B2 only opened after Irma had upped the stakes with fondling breasts the almost standard greeting.