Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

I'm take everything on the site with a grain of salt but it's the reaction in here that has me confused. 

Where is the army of "it's REAL life cam it's gotta be real!" people that I'm usually on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from. 

Well form the stand point of it was real funny ..... then it was real ...... just think of all the poor bastards out there that got got tonight , the ones who were just absolutely sure they were about to see the holy grail ..... then ...... nanny nanny boo boo we got you!!!!  (of course that is translated from "I love you baby")

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Me alegro de que haya disfrutado de algunos de que, Dios sabe que has puesto en el hours?. 

Pero dime, si ocurre de nuevo o se convierte en una tendencia ", para una risa" o no. ¿Qué va a decir entonces?

Be clear that Rebecca makes this effort because it will have a reward. Most likely that reward is that many of you are thinking, and every day I also think it has everything to make it so.

And Belle accessed, probably because I was very clear that arebeca knew where the boundaries were, remember when Rebecca was lying on Belle, in the table, Belle, has hesitated for a split second, until Rebecca has realized and said something to him, and then, hands Rebekah, they have not tried to pass over the nipples of Belle ..

I can not rebel source, but if the content of the information, and that is when they were on the terrace, appreciated that they were laughing, that leads me to think that I had everything planned out before you start.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Nothing fake about Belle's kitty though!!!!!!  There is always something positive!1

Lot's of kitty but I'm hoping to see that big spread on Cam 2 I missed but I don't think I missed much otherwise. Shame that table wasn't a few inches back and to the side. Few inches back and we get spread kitty on Cam 2 - few inches to our left and we get a better view of her lying across when Becca was on top. I hope RLC text them about the poistioning LOL

The dancing was a step up from last time. Several a*hole shots but not as good as the one we all missed the other night.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There has been some movement but not picking up any tiny ones like the other day. Maybe I should help her.

Is she naked? If so im sure your in for some top views in the morning. I missed her get into bed. Im supposed to be working but not getting much done lol. Now the fun is over i can catch up. 

• Upvote 1