Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Look, it just depends on RLC. Nothing happens here without "the emperor" I think they call it, not of approval. Rebecca can show, whenever RLC allow ... and so with everything.

No I don't think so in this case. It was decisions made by the 2 girls. They may have received a hint in the last couple of days to hot it up but I think that was all - you can't force them to do what they (didn't) do I think.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

No more money to ridicule
Cancel Membership

Wow ... you want the moon. Don't you understand this is a process Becca and Belle are getting closer every time - that was the first time with Becca since she came back that Belle hasn't scarpered and there was a lot of touching - boob on cunt was clearly seen. Just be patient. Belle's performed before and will again. At the last orgy she was trying to take the sheet off herself.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No I don't think so in this case. It was decisions made by the 2 girls. They may have received a hint in the last couple of days to hot it up but I think that was all - you can't force them to do what they (didn't) do I think.

atlist they tried I give them credit 10+

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I love seeing belle naked. I love seeing Jasmine naked hell I think women look good naked.  

LMAO that there naked tack there pictures hang it on your wall how much cane you watch naked go B1 cam 5-6 you can see