Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Belle has not even washed all day except when she was in that hotel room with Prudy. :cool:

Anyone else surprised at the lack of B1/B2 interaction?

Judging from what I saw tonight I am not sure any of them would be much of an improvement on Jasmin and Jasmin's certainly nicer to look at than Melissa.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle has not even washed all day except when she was in that hotel room with Prudy. :cool:

Anyone else surprised at the lack of B1/B2 interaction?

Judging from what I saw tonight I am not sure any of them would be much of an improvement on Jasmin and Jasmin's certainly nicer to look at than Melissa.

The girls in b1 got up and have it a shot tonight at least. It looked like maybe they had some kind of noise complaint that shut them down. 

It is different now between the two apartments, it was really fun when they were one big group of friends before Melina came along. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

best team x me:

rebecca

ilona

anna

irma

Best team for me My Belle and her 2 other triplets.

Seriously Lola because that's the only way the hot stuff happens, Megan, Belle and Adele. Why Adele? She may well play given the chance.

But better would be Irma Ilona Megan and My Belle.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Best team for me My Belle and her 2 other triplets.

Seriously Lola because that's the only way the hot stuff happens, Megan, Belle and Adele. Why Adele? She may well play given the chance.

But better would be Irma Ilona Megan and My Belle.

Irma, Ilona, Belle and Danaya. And Megan. And Rebecca. And Lola.

And Stella. And Anna 

How many people can we have on our team? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1