Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

lol thats why i tried to be sure i spelled it in such a way that it would leave no doubt i was referring to becca's bf

For what it's worth, her boyfriend seems like a pretty OK guy. I doubt he has any stranglehold over what she's doing

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

didnt he give her a huge ration of shit the last time becca was at b-2 ??? 

No, Rebecca's decision to leave was her own. The conversation at the time was as follows, thanks to Kitek:

20:55 Talking to her BF [on phone]

Brief summary of the conversation

She wants to sleep. Talks about weather. Hours of flight arrival. Future purchases. She misses him. She says that when she left she thought that she goes for 2-3 months and month has not passed and she has already packed her bags. The excess baggage on the plane. She doesn't like life here. All the girls are fine but the last two days .... (???) [this relates to the days after the orgy night, when Dima was still in the apartment] Tomorrow will go shopping. They repeatedly send each other kisses. Ends the conversation and starts crying.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

No, Rebecca's decision to leave was her own. The conversation at the time was as follows, thanks to Kitek:

20:55 Talking to her BF [on phone]

Brief summary of the conversation

She wants to sleep. Talks about weather. Hours of flight arrival. Future purchases. She misses him. She says that when she left she thought that she goes for 2-3 months and month has not passed and she has already packed her bags. The excess baggage on the plane. She doesn't like life here. All the girls are fine but the last two days .... (???) [this relates to the days after the orgy night, when Dima was still in the apartment] Tomorrow will go shopping. They repeatedly send each other kisses. Ends the conversation and starts crying.

Okay thats good to know I was under the impression there was an argument of sorts stemming from her participation in the orgy night. However if he is a factor in her decision to be so reserved, for our purposes here i will reserve the moniker. I mean he may well have hung the moon , cured cancer , and saved countless little baby kittens from harm, but if he is in any way keeping us from our goal here at RLC then he will be forever more peppy la douche   lol    :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am surprised, how I do I read some things, not bad interpreteis, if I smiled, but think that Rebecca is not a sexual girl ... I think, and I have reason to argue the case that Rebecca may be the most sexual girl there right now in the house. What happens is that she, as a professional he is, and wife, not you go find out what she does not want you to find your. Or you observe carefully lol Not all information that arrives is true, not everything can comment here, unfortunately for many, but one with good contacts in the heights ... that report few times, has used his Rebeca toy from Lola ue not ... Or ask if Lola do not use the toy with Rebecca ... As I said yesterday, I'm a fool and an idiot for comment on these things, well I prefer to inform people of contrasting things and having information, then speak whatever they want.