Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

for some reason I don't think that will happen BB- to far gone- just saying

I agree she to far gone. And Unless they get something to help (you know what I mean) then Belle will be lucky if she isn't out like she was the last time.

No I'm thinking the night is done for B2.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Worried for My Belle. Last time she went out in this state she had Polya and Stella looking out for her and still almost killed herself when she tripped on the stairs. And then there was that time she didn't remember if she slept with a guy.

im with you bbsq69 but i think becca will do a better job watching over belle polya and stella were too worried about partying to watch out for belle

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I agree she to far gone. And Unless they get something to help (you know what I mean) then Belle will be lucky if she isn't out like she was the last time.

No I'm thinking the night is done for B2.

DES- I don't even think HJ or anything else will help her tonight- my opinion

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Worried for My Belle. Last time she went out in this state she had Polya and Stella looking out for her and still almost killed herself when she tripped on the stairs. And then there was that time she didn't remember if she slept with a guy.

Im worried for her but she is a big girl and should be more careful, i fear its her young looks that make her vulnerable. Im sure Rebecca will look out for her.

I really wish you a pleasant evening, even if they have a little luck, some unexpected return of the girls show, either B1 or B2. If so, keep commenting, it's the only thing that remains, that is true. I really wish you a pleasant evening, even if they have a little luck, some unexpected return of the girls show, either B1 or B2. If so, keep commenting, it's the only thing that remains, that is true.

By the way, they may feel angry, tonight, really have scoffed at us.

Jasmin has had her chance to shine several times, She only shines for the BF on the other end of the phone. This is how it has been and it will not change. We have seen this before.

Such a waste of perfect beuatiful young woman in her prime

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Im worried for her but she is a big girl and should be more careful, i fear its her young looks that make her vulnerable. Im sure Rebecca will look out for her.

she will, and won't let any guy near her